300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSO help.

OK I need some help, I'm ready to start my process with BSO my only concern is a speeding ticket that i got last year (thank you FHP) at that time I was in the process with MDPD I beg the officer to please give me a chance and I explain that I was in the process to become a PO but he didn't care. So I took the ticket to court and the officer didn't show up and the ticket was dismissed.
    My question is are they going to DQ for this or since the ticket was dismissed it don't count?
    Thank you in advance for the replies
    Last edited by taz080; 05-27-2007, 08:39 PM.

Thats funny... every other person i pull over is in the process of being a po or wants to know how to be a po. BTW.. being a po is not a get out of ticket free card..

Comment

Originally posted by soflacop View Post
      Thats funny... every other person i pull over is in the process of being a po or wants to know how to be a po. BTW.. being a po is not a get out of ticket free card..

But I'm sure you use it every time

Comment

Originally posted by taz080 View Post
        But I'm sure you use it every time
        Sounds like you really want to be a cop bud...

Comment

so what do you do when you get pulled over.

what is the deal with that if you are a PO, do you let the person who pulled you over know? Or do you just eat it? I have not been pulled over in florida :::knock on wood::: and i have been here since 04'... but i asked one officer when i was on a ride along and he said "yea i let them know i am a PO and then i do not have a problem as an officer there is a brotherhood and we do not get benifits or pay that some other jobs get, but FHP would be the only department not to let you go if you are a PO" then he went into a story on FHP. Then on anohter ride along the officer said " I do not show them but i have my license right next to the ID when i take my license out i have my ID right with it, and if they are a good officer they will notice that i am a cop and let me go."

What about you other guys? What do you do in that situation as a PO?
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
          Proversb 3:5

Comment

It's called "professional courtesy". It does not mean you will allways get out of citation but it does help. My drives license is right behind my agency ID so I have to open my wallet and presto my bagde and agency id show first and the problem goes away. I haven't had to do this in a while. Also it helps if you obey the same laws that you are supposed to uphold.
            LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

never had a problem since 1983, i let all them know right from jump street,
              who i am, all with a friendly demeanor....may 1983 was the last speeding ticket i got.....

however...i have $4 parkin ticket i ain't paid....titusville, fla- 1983.
              i have $20 parkin ticket i ain't paid.....chicago.. 1982..

when i hit the 25 yr mark for chicago,,,,,i may send them a box
              of pennies just to hit the news......
              " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
              " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Ftlaudcop you are killing me lol
                LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C.I.HOG View Post
                  Ftlaudcop you are killing me lol

all i wanna know who is this guy: ' kool aid ' at hwpd...charlie shift
                  sheesh, he must weigh 450
                  " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                  " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Originally posted by C.I.HOG View Post
                    It's called "professional courtesy". It does not mean you will allways get out of citation but it does help. My drives license is right behind my agency ID so I have to open my wallet and presto my bagde and agency id show first and the problem goes away. I haven't had to do this in a while. Also it helps if you obey the same laws that you are supposed to uphold.
                    Thank you sir

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5485 users online. 302 members and 5183 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X