300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Your Help.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by ocso751; 08-11-2007, 04:42 PM.

Try Delray or Boca Raton they are about in the middle.
    sigpicNEVER FORGET!!!

Comment

upstate newyork

he is right, wait till you see what it is like in south florida, I have never seen anything like it. It did have some nice parts but not many. I live in massachusetts and was just returned home from testing with a LE academy. Lets just say i will try somewhere else. Ive been to upstate newyork a few times even though there isnot much to do, it is better than florida. but if you really want to go then you have to see yourself, also points north of the orlando area, like ocala were very different than anything i have ever seen, alot of farm and old south, not that its bad but different than NY. Good luck with your decision.

Comment

check it out for yourself. i went from NJ to Fort myers area and i love it

Comment

Make you own desicion!

Originally posted by njsurfer View Post
          check it out for yourself. i went from NJ to Fort myers area and i love it
          I would love to work on the west coast but, I can leave for family reasons. Anywhere between Delray and Boynton beach is nice. Lots of new developements and it has turned into a buyers market down here. Remember all citys and towns have there crappy areas and nice areas.
          LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5881 users online. 345 members and 5536 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X