300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Accepted into Academy!!!!

Was just accepted in to the Hillsborough Community College Law Enforcement academy in tampa...Can anyone give me insight about the academy?

Congrats! Don't know anything about that academy...

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Study hard and stick to those in the academy who look like they are there to learn and be someone. You will have knuckleheads ust pay them no mind and have fun.
      LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Work hard and try to stay under the radar and you'll be fine. Good luck to you.

Comment

Congratulations!!! As long as you know that this is what you've been waiting for, your mindset will be straight and you'll be fine.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Just watched a show called "The Academy" on Fox Reality channel. It will give you some ideas, especially on the first day of what to expect!

Comment

congrats....

I am in that academy right now class 703.

I suggest that you study and read over the chapters because CMS is a pain in the *** .....

As far as DT just work on some cardio they will run you down.

Enjoy its a blast. We started with 28 or 29 and are down to 24 people a few quit and a few have failed out...we have some borderline of failing out if they fail another test.

Comment

I didn't go to that one, but a bunch of my friends did, you're gonna stay drunk being right there in Ybor. Have fun.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6230 users online. 314 members and 5916 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X