300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did you guys buy your guns?

I can get a Glock 22 for $485 is that a good deal? i saw some sites online where you can get them cheaper but you have to have them shipped to dept. and such.
    Product Specifications :
    Manufacturer Glock
    Model 22
    Action Semi-automatic
    Type Double Action Only
    Size Full
    Caliber 40 S&W
    Barrel Length 4.49"
    Frame/Material Polymer
    Finish/Color Matte Black
    Capacity 15Rd
    Accessories 2 Mags, Glock Tactical Light TAC3166
    Fired Casing Fired Case
    Hand Right Hand
    Sights Fixed Sights

thanks also i am gonna get the glock 27
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proversb 3:5

Glock 22

Originally posted by italyn View Post
    I can get a Glock 22 for $485 is that a good deal? i saw some sites online where you can get them cheaper but you have to have them shipped to dept. and such.
    Product Specifications :
    Manufacturer Glock
    Model 22
    Action Semi-automatic
    Type Double Action Only
    Size Full
    Caliber 40 S&W
    Barrel Length 4.49"
    Frame/Material Polymer
    Finish/Color Matte Black
    Capacity 15Rd
    Accessories 2 Mags, Glock Tactical Light TAC3166
    Fired Casing Fired Case
    Hand Right Hand
    Sights Fixed Sights

thanks also i am gonna get the glock 27
    Try Lou's Police Supply in Hialeah on the corner of Palm AV and 41 st

A brand new Glock 22 .40 is $398.00 plus tax with a police discount, it comes with 2 extra 15 rounds mags. Any other accessories are extra.
    sigpicNEVER FORGET!!!

Comment

Do you have to get that form filled out so they ship it to your department or are you able to pick it up same day?

Comment

1+ for Lou's!!! If you have ccw permit you take it home the same day if not you wait the 5 days .

Comment

yeah i have my ccw but do i get the discount too? I will be starting the academy in a few weeks.

Comment

+1 for Lou's. You'll need proof (a letterhead or such) that you are in the Academy to get the discount, so you may need to wait until you actually begin. Bought two Glocks, $398.00 Each + $5.00 BG Fee + Tax.

Comment

Another place that does the 398 LEO pricing for Glocks is Pace Outfitters in Casselberry (just North of Orlando...a bit of a drive for you) www.paceoutfitters.com
              Facts are meaningless, they can be used to prove anything.

Stay Safe

Comment

Try B&H Gunrack in Merritt Island.

Comment

well it looks like i will have to give good ol' uncle Lou a call today and see the proper steps i need to take. Thanks for the replys. Someone also told me about National Law enforcement Distrubution out of Davie. Anyone heard of them? it is a little close then uncle lous

Comment

never go wrong at lou's in Hialeah. Bring extra cash to but your self a gift for all that hard work.
                    LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

well it looks like i will have to give good ol' uncle Lou a call today and see the proper steps i need to take. Thanks for the replys. Someone also told me about National Law enforcement Distrubution out of Davie. Anyone heard of them? it is a little close then uncle lous
                      National Law Enforcement in Davie is also a good place for relatively good discounts.
                      I get all mine from a friend who is a dealer, so I only pay cost, no mark up.
                      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

i have a friend who is a dealer but his dist. is expensive so far from what i have seen.. i am seeing what he gets them for and they are still high. who does your freind go through to get the guns from what dist. company. I called glock under my friend FFL and they told me that we should go through a dist. company. Thanks for the help.

Comment

i have a friend who is a dealer but his dist. is expensive so far from what i have seen.. i am seeing what he gets them for and they are still high. who does your freind go through to get the guns from what dist. company. I called glock under my friend FFL and they told me that we should go through a dist. company. Thanks for the help.
                          Next time I talk to him I'll find out for ya. As far as distrubition companies, you're better off just going directly through the company and getting the LEO discount straight from them. Last I checked (I hate glocks) you can get a Sig P226 with night sights, 3 high cap. mags, and other dudads for $499 under the military/LEO. H&K's discount is around the same.

If you're not LEO yet but are in the Academy, your agency should be able to get you a letter stating that you're in the academy and that they request the company give you the discount.

If you're not LEO and NOT in the academy, google "Davidison's Gun" and you'll find a website that most dealers in the area use. It'll give you the best three prices in the area. Most of the time you can find good deals and sales. I once saw brand new Smith&Wesson M&P .40cals with night sights and extra mags going for $439.

Good luck.
                          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2912 users online. 181 members and 2731 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X