replied
    How was first day?

Leave a comment:

• aaron powell
    commented on 's reply
    Same here. Just keep waiting

• BenjaminL
    replied
    good luck everyone! I'm still waiting for breakout dates, and my assigned area -_- I'll see yall at some point

Leave a comment:

• OliverFWC
    commented on 's reply
    Read something about the cooper test in our first week and then we will do it again prior to graduation.

• SaltyDog
    replied
    Goodluck to you all as you prepare for the academy. I'm curious to know when they retest you on the physical upon arrival at the academy are they having you run the obstacle course again or are they having you complete the cooper test? Also wonder if the 5-mile motivation run is still a thing I guess yall will figure that one out

Leave a comment:

• Dlamd53685
    replied
    We finally got that email.

Leave a comment:

• Highroad84
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya on that.. I was told the same thing.. they will probably send it out in the next couple days.. they usually send updates towards the end of the week

• Dlamd53685
    replied
    Yeah, I received that one. Just figured we would get more information as our date approaches. I only ask because the recruiter advised we would be receiving another email of detailed instructions & procedures for that day. I know the email states the same, but sheesh! It’s like we are still waiting lol

Leave a comment:

• Highroad84
    commented on 's reply
    Dlamd, did you receive your final offer? It has the report date, time, and location included. Like JCIP said, the LT informed us about rapid testing in the “informal” final offer email which came out just before, on the same day as our final offer letters.

• Jcip95
    commented on 's reply
    It was in the informal final offer email to everyone. You should’ve received it if you were selected. We’ll get rapid tested the day we report on the 15th.

• Dlamd53685
    replied
    Yeah, I just checked. I never got the email. Just a call from the recruiter smh. We’re there instructions in the email? Did he advise when to show up?

Leave a comment:

• Highroad84
    commented on 's reply
    Last email from the LT said they were rapid testing us when we got to the academy. Said it was necessary before we could stay in the dorms

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5871 users online. 340 members and 5531 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X