Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in Destin, FL I chose Okaloosa/Walton county and my third choice was Hillsborough

Comment

• I called the Training Center about a week ago. They said if you're still in the background check process for this class, assuming you passed it, then you are still in and do not need to reapply in February. They said due to the virus and working out the new budget, the class that would have started in January is pushed back to "the beginning of spring or possibly summer". An email giving an update is supposed to be sent in a week or so she said.

Comment

• chasewaters25
        chasewaters25 commented
        Editing a comment
        So hopefully this week eh?

• OliverFWC
        OliverFWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Good to know.

• Anyone hear anything about the process?

Comment

• chasewaters25
        chasewaters25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not yet. Any day now hopefully

• Still haven't heard back since I last called....... *Hopefully* this it'll be soon. Process is long enough as it is.

Comment

• I wonder how many will drop out because of the wait?

Comment

• I hate this wait. I hope they don’t decide to make us redo the process since it has been so long since the initial application.

Comment

• Jones926
            Jones926 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, that would be complete BS considering this process is unnecessary long as it is. My birthday is in September. I've gotten a year older and I'm still in "the process" lol.

• Me too. I retired from the military November 19, and am still trying for the same job?!?!?!

Comment

• Yeah I keep hearing they are supposed to send an update “soon” or “any day now”. So casually checking my email at least 10 times a day at the moment...

Comment

• Is there any one other than the training center we can talk to?

Comment

• Everyone check your emails. I just got one saying they pushed the dates back and will have more info by the end of year.

Comment

• Got the same email mine does say that I’m still in the process! So that’s good news!

Comment

• Got mine as well, keep your heads up gents

Comment

• sheesh... I wonder what those of us with conditional offers will have to do... at least let me start working non sworn until then... I'd like to make at least some money... at least they emailed us....

Comment

• Got mine as well.. says I’m still in the running.. sounds like good news to me! Congrats to everyone else that got it!
                        Last edited by Highroad84; 11-10-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Wasn’t selected. Good luck boys!

Comment

• Dallis
                            Dallis commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sorry to hear

• Highroad84
                            Highroad84 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ah man.. sorry to hear that brotha.. Did they give you a reason?
                            Last edited by Highroad84; 11-10-2020, 10:36 AM.

• chasewaters25
                            chasewaters25 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah man they said I didn’t list some things on application that They found on my background check. Which is weird because I attached everything that I have. And they had an old phone number on file for me which I changed with them right when I got it but never made it into my file for some reason. So when the investigator reached out he called a disconnected number

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3538 users online. 206 members and 3332 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X