Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my moving on email as-well!!! Lots more to do indeed!!
    look forward to hopefully meeting everyone!

Comment

Anyone know what the next step is ?? Are we waiting for the investigator to get in touch with us ?

Comment

• OliverFWC
        OliverFWC commented
        Editing a comment
        From reading past FWC groups it seems so. An investigator will be in touch to give you further direction/information. I would also assume this is the step where they will call the 5 year references you listed in the supplemental application.

• Monotonous1
        Monotonous1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like you guys won't be here till the begining of next year.

I spoke with the background investigator. He was doing my references yesterday, everything is going smoothly. Those of us who are already state certified and received a conditional offer, we will be employees after our background pending no issues. Class starts in January. I dont have a date for the breakout portion for us though. I'm also unsure what we would be doing until the class starts. Anyone have any further details?

Comment

• OliverFWC
        OliverFWC commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven’t been contacted yet by my BI so still waiting here. I’m non-sworn though

I was contacted by BI today.

Comment

Just a heads up everyone in the 07/02 closing date..FWC extended application window on 07/10 and it closes on 08/31. I guess they didn't receive enough applications..

Comment

My background investigator said he heard in a meeting that next academy might be pushed to March.

Comment

• SaltyDog
            SaltyDog commented
            Editing a comment
            As in your academy or the following academy?

The academy that I would go to if I make it through the process.

Comment

• SaltyDog
            SaltyDog commented
            Editing a comment
            They seem to be making the process longer throughout the years.

Anyone received any word regarding the background checks? As in when to expect an email with results?

Comment

• OliverFWC
            OliverFWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Not yet. I know my investigator was just wrapping mine up last week so it may be a bit.

Hey guys just a heads up. They have closed this hiring process. So You should’ve got a email. Have to reapply in February..

Comment

• Is it specifically for class 41 or for the following class applicants

Comment

• Rogers65
              Rogers65 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. I contacted my BI and that’s what he told me. Hopefully they will start up where they left off on our backgrounds in February

• Did everyone get this email saying the process is halted until February? I did not get one personally just trying to confirm

Comment

• I did not receive an email

Comment

• I talked to my recruiter about two weeks ago about the August hiring deadline because I was going to apply just in case I didn’t make it through this one and she said that it was cancelled until February. She said hope you keep making it through the current one so I don’t think they are canceling our current process it should continue forward.

Comment

• state budget cuts. those of us who got accepted this round made it through. more than likely they will be on a hiring freeze after our class. my packet is at Tallahassee, background is complete. those of us who are prior sworn should start working in October/November as non sworn until completion of breakout.

Comment

• where does everyone live? and where are you wanting to work? I'm in Tampa

Comment

• Monotonous1
                      Monotonous1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm stationed in Tampa now and what they are telling you is true, class 41 won't start till next october due to budget issues.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3599 users online. 169 members and 3430 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X