• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my email to schedule int

Comment

• OliverFWC
      OliverFWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Same! Now the excitement starts! Good luck!

Yes I got the email today and scheduled my interview!

Comment

Anyone have any idea what kind of questions will be asked during the interview? Is there specific information we are supposed to know/study?

Comment

Call your recruiter, they should help with that.

Comment

Interviews done, now a 4-6 weeks wait lol.

Comment

How did everyones interview go?

Comment

How did everyone’s interview go ?? And how do you think this virus will effect the application

Comment

Mine went good how about you bdub91

Comment

My interview went really well I believe! This is my second go around. Made it to the panel board last year but didn’t get selected. My interview this year took exactly 56 minutes. So hopefully that’s a good thing. Still waiting on email tho

Comment

• OliverFWC
                    OliverFWC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same! Second go round I was with them for about an hour this time.

OliverFWC what day was your interview?

Comment

• OliverFWC
                    OliverFWC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was thursday March 12th. You?

OliverFWC Monday March 9th

Comment

I interviewed March 11th my interview didn’t go so well they were all half asleep! How long until we hear a no and how long until we hear a yes?
                    Last edited by MasterChief117; 04-01-2020, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• KEYLEO22
                      KEYLEO22 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My oral board group last year was half asleep as well but I still made it through so don’t count yourself out. 4-6 weeks for an email.

Well I hope you’re right. You made it through to the academy? what happened if I may ask?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterChief117 View Post
                      I interviewed March 11th my interview didn’t go so well they were all half asleep! How long until we hear a no and how long until we hear a yes?
                      If they don't take the guy who almost singlehandedly repelled the Covenant invasion of Earth and saved the entire galaxy from the Flood, there's no hope for the rest of us.

.................................................. ..........

Has anybody heard anything regarding academy dates with this ongoing pandemic? FWC LE provides a lot of support through the entire state for emergencies, is that not having any impact on any of the hiring/academy scheduling? Surely there will be some rollover onto department budgeting, personnel availability, etc.

Comment

I was told today that FWC will not be sending out the background investigators until the Virus is completely gone so even when we get our scores back from interviews we will be waiting awhile.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5102 users online. 266 members and 4836 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X