Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to ppl this weekend with that Pat Test.

Comment

Does anyone know if the interviews in Feb/March are going to have times available during the weekend? I like how the PAT had Saturday and Sunday availability. I hope the interviews are the same.

Comment

• Monotonous1
        Monotonous1 commented
        Editing a comment
        They don't, they work on a M-F administrative schedule. You're going to have to take leave for a day or two so you can get up there.

I think interviews will be in March. I think interviews are M-F

Comment

Dose anyone know if we were already supposed to take the FBAT test or CJBAT test? Already did the PAT test the other day but was just making sure I didnt miss the memo on take the FBAT?

Thanks guys

Comment

• Monotonous1
          Monotonous1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, You need to already have done the FBAT. No one really tells you but the FBAT is a standard for all sworn law enforcement in the state. They will ask you for a copy of your FBAT score when you do a supplemental application for them prior to your interview. So between now and then, its best to get it done. The test is fairly easy, its just common sense, good judgement, perception, and I think a little bit of basic mathematics if I can remember correctly.

I know you guys are going to tell me to contact a recruiter. However, do any of you all know if they need officers in Highlands county or surrounding counties?

Comment

• Monotonous1
          Monotonous1 commented
          Editing a comment
          From my experience, they may just put you in whatever county they need you. It seems that it'll be mainly on the coast where there is a lot of water to cover. For instance, they asked me top 3 counties that I Wanted to go to which I asked to be around central Florida. Polk, Hillsborough, and Seminole county. They ended up giving me Collier as my first duty station post academy and i'll be going in this March and graduating around October which is approximately the time when the people in this Forum start.

I got the letter for the supplemental application today. I scored 8:30 on the PAT anyone else?

Comment

• KEYLEO22
          KEYLEO22 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you scored an 8:30 on the pat then isn’t that a fail? I thought the passing time Is 8:27? I got the same email today

KEYLEO22 Yes it’s a fail they sent it by mistake. However did you see the new post 8:36 is the new passing score!

Comment

• KEYLEO22
          KEYLEO22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I did see that today. I’m going to apply to that one as well.

How is everyone’s supplemental app going??

Comment

Gunna do my supplement today ! How is your going

Comment

Mine is already turned in. Not bad the second time around.

Comment

I’m trying to upload the documents but it’s a pain for the ones that are multiple pages, my scanner saves them as jpeg and I can’t add them to a file. Got to figure it out quick!

Comment

Now the wait begins to get interview scheduled...

Comment

Anyone heard anything yet??

Comment

• chasewaters25
                    chasewaters25 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not yet. Coming soon hopefully

Not yet as well still waiting !!

Comment

Interviews most likely will not be until March, lol... emails might come last week if Feb.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4302 users online. 246 members and 4056 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X