Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told emails should be sent out today or tomorrow for the Pat Test.

Comment

I just got the PAT email!

Comment

What about those of us who already passed the PAT and interview - this last go round in April... Should be background check, psych eval, etc., next right? So why did I get PAT letter again?

Comment

• OliverFWC
          OliverFWC commented
          Editing a comment
          If you reapplied you will have to do everything over unless they pull your resume that is on file from last time and invite you to continue the process. I read that happening for one guy on another forum, but I would just plan on doing everything again.

Anyone else not able to get through with that phone number they gave to schedule PAT?

Comment

• Wanderlost1
          Wanderlost1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had to call four different times before someone answered.

I pushed and pulled a weighted sled and pulled a dummy yesterday to start a little specific PAT training. My legs are trashed today!

Comment

• Monotonous1
          Monotonous1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea that sled was killer, I hope I don't have to see it again lol

Last time I did the PAT I was crippled for 3 days!

Comment

Was anyone told when this Class would be starting? Maybe the End of the year?

Comment

• Monotonous1
            Monotonous1 commented
            Editing a comment
            This class will probably start in the fall

• Rsd973
            Rsd973 commented
            Editing a comment
            End of March first of April is what I was told

• Mitchatflorida
            Mitchatflorida commented
            Editing a comment
            Rsd973 I could be wrong but end of March first of April is when breakout starts for the class that’s already in

Those of you scheduled for the PAT in Tampa, check your email. The Tampa location is cancelled. We are all testing in Jacksonville on the same dates

Comment

• Monotonous1
            Monotonous1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn, that sucks

PT test in nov 22 in jax

Comment

I’m signed up to take the PAT this weekend. Does anyone know if the pool is indoor or outdoors?

Comment

• Rsd973
              Rsd973 commented
              Editing a comment
              The pool is outdoors

• Monotonous1
              Monotonous1 commented
              Editing a comment
              If its the same place, its outdoors and heated

Ok. I was a little bit worried it would be really cold, lol.

Comment

• Monotonous1
              Monotonous1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was relieved when I got in. When I first trained for the swimming, it did it in about 60 degree weather and the pool was freezing.

Took the PAT again today. Not sure if the pool was heated. It wasn’t too bad.

Comment

• Wanderlost1
              Wanderlost1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the update

Good luck to all those taking the PAT test today! It’s a leg work out but just push through it and don’t stop!

Comment

Well...I’m out. I did not complete the PAT in the time needed. I did 9 min and 39 sec. I opted to finish even though I ran out of time. I trained so hard for the last few months, I had to at least see if I could do it. When I applied for this job I was 70 pounds overweight and I couldn’t run 100 feet. I dropped 30 pounds training and I can run a mile now. The dummy is what I got tripped up on. I was so confident that I could do it that I didn’t even practice.

I called the center today to see if I could retest in two weeks. Nope- but they said they will be opening a new application again soon so I may not have to wait too long! I wish you all the best of luck!

Those of you who still need to do the PAT....everyone was super nice and encouraging so it wasn’t intimidating. Bring a towel. Don’t forget your forms. Practice those steps, dummy, and scuffle. Pace yourself, but don’t go as slow as me, lol.

Comment

• Monotonous1
                Monotonous1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry to hear that mate. When I first took the PAT, it was one of the most difficult things I had to do, hands down. But you know what, I wanted this more than anything so I had to dig So deep down to find that strength to push. When I started training, I was 295 and when I was at my PAT, I was around 275. I know when I did that dummy drag, I was getting frustrated using 2 hands. So you know what? I said **** it and dragged it with 1 arm. By the time I finished, it was 6:57. I didn't even know how I could do that because I was damn near about to pass out on the floor from the exhaustion and pain lol. The LT yelled to me, Congratulations! This was the easy part!

Long story short, you did good friend!

• KEYLEO22
                KEYLEO22 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was told the FWC will be changing the Pat Test for the next process. Per my Recruiter. I was told they were adding stuff for the arms.

Anyone know how many candidates are in this go-round of hire? Also, how many applicants do they usually take? Thanks guys

Comment

• Monotonous1
                Monotonous1 commented
                Editing a comment
                From what I've seen, they take no more than 45 depending.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3111 users online. 147 members and 2964 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X