Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I just checked. I never got the email. Just a call from the recruiter smh. We’re there instructions in the email? Did he advise when to show up?

Comment

• Jcip95
      Jcip95 commented
      Editing a comment
      It was in the informal final offer email to everyone. You should’ve received it if you were selected. We’ll get rapid tested the day we report on the 15th.

• Highroad84
      Highroad84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dlamd, did you receive your final offer? It has the report date, time, and location included. Like JCIP said, the LT informed us about rapid testing in the “informal” final offer email which came out just before, on the same day as our final offer letters.

• Yeah, I received that one. Just figured we would get more information as our date approaches. I only ask because the recruiter advised we would be receiving another email of detailed instructions & procedures for that day. I know the email states the same, but sheesh! It’s like we are still waiting lol

Comment

• Highroad84
      Highroad84 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya on that.. I was told the same thing.. they will probably send it out in the next couple days.. they usually send updates towards the end of the week

• We finally got that email.

Comment

• Goodluck to you all as you prepare for the academy. I'm curious to know when they retest you on the physical upon arrival at the academy are they having you run the obstacle course again or are they having you complete the cooper test? Also wonder if the 5-mile motivation run is still a thing I guess yall will figure that one out

Comment

• OliverFWC
        OliverFWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Read something about the cooper test in our first week and then we will do it again prior to graduation.

• good luck everyone! I'm still waiting for breakout dates, and my assigned area -_- I'll see yall at some point

Comment

• aaron powell
        aaron powell commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. Just keep waiting

• How was first day?

Comment

• BenjaminL
        BenjaminL commented
        Editing a comment
        been quite... I too am wondering how everything is going

• Any sworn guys hear anything yet?

Comment

• Nope nothing.

Comment

• Random question, has anyone been able to find pay scale information for FWC? All I have been able to locate is the starting salary information. For the life of me I can't find any info about lateral pay, step levels, or anything of that nature.
          Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3358 users online. 201 members and 3157 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X