Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm already working as a LEO in the state of Florida. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Comment

• Received email on psych evaluation steps and process along with everyone scheduled. seems pretty straight forward mine is 1/7/21. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• BenjaminL
        BenjaminL commented
        Editing a comment
        what do you mean everyone's schedule?

• OliverFWC
        OliverFWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Its showing a list of 45 names and schedules for the psych evaluations

• I was thinking it was full pay. I have a house and two kids as well.

Comment

• Dlamd53685
        Dlamd53685 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're referring to the pay rate during training, its 80% of the base Salary within your county.

• If you're referring to the pay rate during training, its 80% of the base Salary within your county.

Comment

• have any of the sworn guys received an update? am I the only one still in the dark?

Comment

• I'm sworn and have not heard back. I pretty sure i was selected.

Comment

• BenjaminL
            BenjaminL commented
            Editing a comment
            after multiple emails, they called me. they're getting all the school house guys done first. we will join during breakout. No idea if we can start doing stuff before then.. im ready for a dang paycheck lol. No idea when we will hear from them. pretty much got 0 new info, aside from us selected sworn guys are still good to go

• Hey everyone, I got my conditional offer this past Monday. I’m done my TCC on boarding and working on all of my medical appointments now. Good luck to everyone for the rest of the process!

Comment

• Just sent my medical packet to the academy. Everything went well. Now just hoping for a final offer! Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Jones926
              Jones926 commented
              Editing a comment
              How long did it take for the drug test for you? I paid 4 days ago and haven't heard anything back. I called but it's Saturday and they aren't open.

• OliverFWC
              OliverFWC commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang! I called them and gave my info. I received an invoice to pay about 9 hours later. The appointment making email came 24 hours after that and I went same day to test.

• Jones926
              Jones926 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well damn. That's the only thing I'm waiting on. I'll call Monday but looks like I'm gonna have to pay more now to make sure the packet gets there by the 15th.

• Jcip95
              Jcip95 commented
              Editing a comment
              If they didn’t send you a scheduling link within 24 hours of your payment, call and they’ll get it to you. That’s what happened to me. I had to call and then they sent me a link right away.

• Murphy’s law what can go wrong will. Pretty sure My med packet was lost in mail.

Comment

• Jcip95
              Jcip95 commented
              Editing a comment
              Did the training center tell you that they didn’t receive it??

• Well it’s saying it hasn’t been delivered I called today and the training center said they didn’t see it, but she said that doesn’t mean it’s not there. She told me to call back tomorrow

Comment

• Hey there everyone, is there anyone who still hasn’t gotten an update since the November letter? Non-Sworn and haven’t heard anything. I called the training center and my recruiter and they also said that they may be backed up.

Comment

• Eddyp0311
                Eddyp0311 commented
                Editing a comment
                I haven't heard anything yet, hopefully its just what you heard. But they opened another application today so im gonna apply, just in case

• Check emails, update was sent about final offers.

Comment

• Still left in the dark here. Still no update yet. But the LT. I called in the training center said we would hear back if we didn’t get in. Still waiting on an update for the psych exam and when it is.

Comment

• Highroad84
                  Highroad84 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you get your conditional offer where you received a call from the LT and they assigned you a county?

• Baileyan
                  Baileyan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope haven’t received my conditional or my county yet.

• Highroad84
                  Highroad84 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotcha, hopefully they let you know something soon so you’re not just left hanging. Best of luck to you

• When do you guys start class? Do you have a graduation date yet?

Comment

• Highroad84
                  Highroad84 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The Lt. gave a report date of Sunday 03/14/21, with the academy starting Monday 03/15/21. It also stated in the conditional offer letter that the duration of the academy is “approximately 27 weeks” which puts the end in mid September 2021.
                  Last edited by Highroad84; 02-02-2021, 06:33 AM.

• Has anyone received a formal offer yet? If so, did you receive it in the mail, or was it through email like the conditional offer? I’ve tried to contact the Lieutenant but haven’t received a call back as of yet.

Comment

• Highroad84
                  Highroad84 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nothing official yet, last update I received (last Friday) was that they are waiting on a few people to get medical squared away before they issue final offers.

• OliverFWC
                  OliverFWC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same here. Nothing yet except the update email. Answering every phone call I get. Ready to get going!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3110 users online. 143 members and 2967 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X