300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Lauderdale PD High Speed Chase Incident

I just can't understand why some people refuse to stop for police if they are not involve in any crime.

http://www.local10.com/news/13268399/detail.html

Stupid kid. The cop pulling him over probably would have called his mom for her to come pick up the car if he stopped, but no, lets try to out-run the Motorola. It is impossible. Now he ends up fighting and he was lucky he didnt get paralyzed or some other horrible effect from the crash.

Comment

Don't call the young man stupid. He made a horrible choice to run, but it is apart of life to make good and bad choices.

Comment

No, he was stupid. I was working a traffic crash parallel to I-95 as he blew through my city and past me at 100 plus mph. He was weaving in and out of traffic. He knew he wasn't supposed to be driving so he ran because of that. In doing so he put their lives, all the officers lives, and all the lives of those on the road in jeopardy. That is very stupid. One of our guys ended up being involved in a serious crash trying to respond to help. So, yeah...it was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by PG's Finest View Post
          Don't call the young man stupid. He made a horrible choice to run, but it is apart of life to make good and bad choices.
          BS. Running from the police at 100mph down I95 IS NOT part of growing up. A bad choice that is part of growing up is lying to your parents, or stealing a candy bar from the corner store. The only reason you're saying he's not stupid is because he wound up getting shot. I pray that he does pull through and he didn't waste his young life, but that was just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by SJR1709 View Post
            No, he was stupid. I was working a traffic crash parallel to I-95 as he blew through my city and past me at 100 plus mph. He was weaving in and out of traffic. He knew he wasn't supposed to be driving so he ran because of that. In doing so he put their lives, all the officers lives, and all the lives of those on the road in jeopardy. That is very stupid. One of our guys ended up being involved in a serious crash trying to respond to help. So, yeah...it was stupid.
            I was there that night when the chase happed. At first we thought one of our guys got into an accident, but we later found out that it was one of your guys. I hope that he/she is doing alright. Oh and thanks for the Help.
            "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"

President John F. Kennedy

Comment

Making a decision to run from the police at over 100mph is not a bad choice, it IS stupid! The media is jumping on the story about the suspect being shot in the back. If someone tries to take my weapon, I will shoot front, back, top, bottom, whatever it takes to allow me to survive...
              Work harder! Millions on welfare depend on you...

Comment

S T U P I D............... There is no other word for it. OK, maybe Dumb nah I'll stick with S T U P I D.
                "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowlege of the Holy One is understanding." (Prov 9:10)

Comment

No, he was stupid.

Stupid for driving a car at 15 years of age and also for not pulling over. The most popular excuse "I was scared" so he did what most people with something to hide did RUN. at fifteen it is still the parents reponsibility to know what your kids are doing. I am speaking from expericence. Choices are should I super size today or not. How's the injured officer.
                  LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Life is about all choices. when the young man run he made a choice to run. No one has the right to call any one stupid, dumb, ignorant. I don't care what position, rank u may hold. u can call his actions stupid. But u can't call the young man stupid.

Comment

Life is about all choices. when the young man run he made a choice to run. No one has the right to call any one stupid, dumb, ignorant. I don't care what position, rank u may hold. u can call his actions stupid. But u can't call the young man stupid.
                      Oh Please!!!!! Are you serious?!! What he did was stupid. Coming from a stupid person. C'om now, you are something else PG's Finest. Are you an LEO? I guess you have never came in contact with someone stupid, Have you? There is plenty of that kind here in South Florida. Come on down and you'll see it for yourself.

Comment

No were have I said that what he did wasn't stupid. What I've said is u can't call him stupid. We all here are supposed to be grown men and woman adults. No adult outside of his parents can publicly call him outside of his name, which by calling him stupid u r doing. How does it look for an adult to call a CHILD (which he is) stupid on a public forum. U would not see any brass in any department come out in public and say what a stupid kid. For all of u LEO's out their, U all r supposed to be held at a higher standard but yet u call a CHILD stupid in public. It is a matter of princple. And frostiteCRA I see too much stupid s*** up here, so if u want to call yourself stupid thats on u playa, but as a grown man i know better than to call a CHILD outside of there name in public. Maybe i do need to come to South Florida to get away from here for a while.

Comment

No were have I said that what he did wasn't stupid. What I've said is u can't call him stupid. We all here are supposed to be grown men and woman adults. No adult outside of his parents can publicly call him outside of his name, which by calling him stupid u r doing. How does it look for an adult to call a CHILD (which he is) stupid on a public forum. U would not see any brass in any department come out in public and say what a stupid kid. For all of u LEO's out their, U all r supposed to be held at a higher standard but yet u call a CHILD stupid in public. It is a matter of princple. And frostiteCRA I see too much stupid s*** up here, so if u want to call yourself stupid thats on u playa, but as a grown man i know better than to call a CHILD outside of there name in public. Maybe i do need to come to South Florida to get away from here for a while.
                          You are Absolutly right! I'm sorry.

Comment

PG, so should we stop calling people who commit crimes criminals? Or should we just say that those person's actions were criminal?
                            "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Not being of legal age I guess qualifies me to call him stupid, but it would only make me look juvenile. Everyone makes mistakes, evidently some bigger than others, but decisions and judgements can be stupid, but they learn, and hopefully this is a wake up call to the young man who was shot. The NAACP is now calling for the Justice Department to investigate the case of whether Officer Hersch used excessive force... Hopefully the truth clears Officer Hersch's name because he is fresh on the job. (18 Mos.)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4475 users online. 248 members and 4227 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X