300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lauderhill Police Dept

I was looking into Lauderhill PD and I see that they waive the swim test (reason I never applied for any Broward Co. agencies). Anybody know anything about this agency? Looked around can’t really find anything besides YouTube videos that are years old...lmao... You can PM me if you don’t want others to know

Not a big city or department and you're going to work. It's a pretty rough area for the most part. I know people who work there. Very high crime/violent crime in the city. There are other departments down here that don't require a swim test.
    Last edited by SJR1709; 07-06-2019, 02:11 AM.

Comment

I did 14 years with Detroit PD I’m sure the crime/violence can’t be any worse...lol.... who else don’t require a swim test??? Time to expand my options

Comment

Unless you are terrified of water, you can probably get a few weeks of swimming lessons and pass any of the swim tests. It’s really not that difficult to learn with decent instruction. Check the local pools for private lessons.

Comment

Been there done that...I swim like an anchor...lmao... did it for three weeks and no real progress so I said forget it....swim test is stupid anyway yea u can swim to save yourself but u can’t save somebody that panicking

Comment

They have a good work schedule...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11971 users online. 452 members and 11519 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X