300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long...

How long does the background take for MDPD? I passed my assesment in Jan/Feb. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
    Jorge
    MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT

POLICE OFFICER

anybody? plz
    MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT

POLICE OFFICER

Comment

2-3 months...that's what it took for mine to go through...every situation is different

Comment

Call your recruiter or HR dept and ask them politely what the progress is on your application.
        LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you guys. I called and they just keep saying to wait. So ill keep waiting then.
          MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT

POLICE OFFICER

Comment

Latin call once a week to see how things are going. If you can get to know the person in HR that you normally speak to so you can get more info out of that person in the future. You are basically setting up a working relationship with that one contact. Good Luck!
            LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

keep waiting, i took my assesment november 7th, and im still waiting, my background is done, the problem is that it takes them forever to sign off the file.

Originally posted by latino83 View Post
              How long does the background take for MDPD? I passed my assesment in Jan/Feb. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
              Jorge
              GOD BLESS AMERICA

CBP EOD DATE JAN 7TH 2008

Comment

Just got a phone call today. My background investigator is setting up a interview with me. What all is in the interview if anyone knows?
                MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT

POLICE OFFICER

Comment

They will go over your background and possibly ask for any clarifications, if any. It's just a simple interview about you and to see what kind of person you are.

Comment

depends on the agency. It can either be to just go over everything, to ask for more information, clarify, or all of the above.

I didnt meet my background investigator until he showed up at my house at 8am on a sunday morning and it was basically to tell me everything was done and to expect the final offer on tuesday.

Comment

don't be nervous, they wouldn't set up a meeting with you to tell you that your DQed, and if he doesnt ask you to bring anything its probably just a meeting to conclude your BI.

Comment

Thanks man. Just the info I was waiting to hear.
                        MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT

POLICE OFFICER

Comment

i took the assessment on Jan 31st and i passed....today i talked to my Bi and she said she is almost done with my file....im guessing this is good news she also said she passed by my neighborhood last week and that everything is looking good.. This is for MDPD. so im guessing the route im at right now is pretty promising right?
                          Troop E

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5466 users online. 311 members and 5155 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X