300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agility test

I passed my cjbat last week. On tuesday, Im going to do my agility test. How hard is it ? Any advice. Can I do the swiming the same day? thank you

swim test do not wear heavy cloths, wear a tight t-shirt and really light wind pants and do not stop swiming, then you will have enough time to rest for the agility, when you run the two laps do not be a super hero and try to sprint i jogged the whole time and passed all the idiots who tried to sprint the first lap, then the course was easy, i did it in like 1:28 and i took my time in parts of it.

P.S. i was going to the gym but not doing any cardio at all so you should be fine
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proversb 3:5

Comment

thank you italyn for the advice. Im going to do it on monday and put my application in BSO and fort lauderdale PD.

Comment

I applied with both of the same Fort Lauderdale and BSO.. i am almost done with the process with BSO. PM me if you have any quetsions. Deff. go on a ride along with both agencys..
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
        Proversb 3:5

Comment

Originally posted by tolafed View Post
          How hard is it
          When you're done with it you will realize that your oldest relative could probably do it & pass. Don’t sweat it is a cakewalk; literally.

Comment

thank you FLPD698. I can't wait to do it monday. It is my dream to be a police officer. That's why Im changing careers at the age of 30. thank you

Comment

tolafed don't let age hold you back

I joined the force at the ripe old age og 36. How did you do?
              LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good advice

Good advice within this post. I took the test this week and you've all been right. Take your time with the swim test and dress with light clothing. Also, the PAT was pretty easy as well. Plenty of people tried to sprint the whole run and ended up at the end of the pack after the first lap. 5 minutes is more than enough time unless you're very very over weight. As far as the CJBAT, basic middle school stuff... Nothing to worry about if you know your basic grammar and spelling rules.
                Last edited by ES29; 05-16-2007, 12:21 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3661 users online. 236 members and 3425 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X