Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCJ-BAT questions

hey,

I am an out of state guy and have some questions regarding the FCJ-BAT (Florida Criminal Justice - Basic Abilities Test).

- Do all Florida agencies use the FCJ-BAT in their hiring process?
    - How hard is the FCJ-BAT for a high school graduate?
    - Is there a math section on it?

Thanks, much appreciated.
    NJDOP
    Written Exam - 93.5
    NYPD
    Written Exam (June 2007) - 88

Most, if not all agencies use this test as a part of their hiring process. It is seriously the easiest test you will ever take. There are practice tests and study guides out there to help you out, but you really don't need them. I would not sweat this one bit. Good luck on your application(s)!

Comment

the test is easy as hell. you have NOTHING to worry about.

You can take it from NJ over the internet rather than taking a trip to florida. I did it that way, the agency i was applying to set it up for me, you have to take it at a college thats on a list of approved testing centers, i took it at brookdale, it costs 30 dollars and was WAY cheaper than going to FL jsut to take a test.

Comment

I would have to say that if you know how to tie your shoes and passed high school this test will be easy. :P
        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Cjbat

I sweated it out too. Even when to Broward Community College to get a practice book. It was pretty simple, Identify shapes. Read a paragraph and then answer muliple choice questions. Answer how to get from point A to Point B in the shortest distance.
          LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the responses!
            NJDOP
            Written Exam - 93.5
            NYPD
            Written Exam (June 2007) - 88

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3214 users online. 163 members and 3051 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X