300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife on TV!!!

Well, my wife wasn't actually on TV in person, but a blog post of hers on the Fox35 News was. She blogged about the Hillsborough County Deputy who pulled the lady over whose dad was having a heart-attack. She was one of the 92 posts that was read, so i'm proud of her.

The sad thing is, I originally was going to post, but we had to reload the page and I figured i'd let her instead. I guess it pays to have a Bachelor's in English, haha.

Anyone else have any cool stories like this?
    "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

My gf was on fox 35 for some singing thingamajig. I'm actually currently blogging on the palm beach post in regards to a person known by my family who was shot and subsequently killed by a LEO in Briar Bay. Dude (his name was Vernon Jones) decided to fight rather than comply, hit LEO with a garden statue (don't ask) and LEO thought it Deadly Force. I agree. Vernon was a big boy, conditioned athlete (college football), and he was possibly strung out.

Check it out on the palm beach post crime blogs, it's under "Mourning the death of a man killed by Law Enforcement" or something similar.

Comment

for post #1
      http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?i...C-RSSFeeds0312
      for post #2
      http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...hoot_0417.html
      "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

Dangit, i was hoping that link you posted was gonna somehow show when my wife's blog was read.. :P
        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

no, sorry. i did look for anything like that. to no avail.
          "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

Originally posted by LCPLPunk View Post
            Dangit, i was hoping that link you posted was gonna somehow show when my wife's blog was read.. :P
            I sent you a PM right after I saw it, so check out the time on the PM and take away a couple minutes.

Comment

How would I actually be able to see that part of the show though?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4353 users online. 210 members and 4143 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X