300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard time getting in

So I got denied for the 2nd time for the academy in palm beach cause of this new point system, I have 80 college credits and no military. I cant afford to go back to school at the moment, but this is bull**** and i called treasure coast police academy and they r booked until may of next year. Im gonna try for miami academy, but dam what else should i do here? (excuse the grammar, im on my phone and somewhat in a rage about this nonsense)

Firestarter. Stop talking BS. You aren't a cop and have NO business giving advice.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I went through the exact same problems. After I finished college getting those sponsored slots felt next to impossible, and on top of that all the academies in south Florida were full or didn't take self sponsorship students. I finally found an academy that had a wait list in Orlando, and went to the Valencia police academy on my own dime. It's been a long and hard road, but I'm finally getting responses from departments now that I graduated.

Comment

I have a buddy who went through a self-sponsored academy at Florida Keys Community College. He got hired with MCSO before graduating.

Comment

Im thinking about the miami and miami dade academics, has anyone gone through them?

Comment

• Marx9954
            Marx9954 commented
            Editing a comment
            When I tried to get in their academy you had to make an appointment with the director to see if they would accept you. I tried to make an appointment numerous times and never received a response.

Originally posted by Firestarter

On the real note try listening to me..... Nothing against CCCSD. I think he is an older guy with like 20+ years on the job or something.
          If your young like me and your juices are still flowing and not like an investigator who uses total gym. I mean you lift weights and ask your other bros what your shooting score at the range. Trust me command presence first of all. Those big Dr. Seuss words or grammar correct spelling bee sentences can wait until court dates and hearings.( until they get Jencks material)
          You are an utter Clownshoes.

Comment

Fire starter........One of the problems you will face, when, and if, you make it into an academy, is your extremely poor English usage and spelling.

Comment

Yes........but if you are not talking about American academies...........then do not speak just listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Firestarter

Thank you dear sir. I love your gentlemen police cuddle qualities.
                Why do utter morons like this exist? Isn’t inbreeding illegal?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7804 users online. 319 members and 7485 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X