300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swearing In

Finally, after all the hard work. I'm getting sworn in on May 14. Can't wait!! These forums have given me so much information throughout the academy and hiring process.(even before the academy) I want to thank everyone.

CONGRATS and good luck in FTO!

Looks like you gotta change your screen name, you are no longer a wannabe.......

Comment

Originally posted by wannabele View Post
      Finally, after all the hard work. I'm getting sworn in on May 14. Can't wait!! These forums have given me so much information throughout the academy and hiring process.(even before the academy) I want to thank everyone.
      I second that. This board has helped a lot with my decisions as well. I will also be getting sworn in on May 25th at OCSO.
      Can't wait to get started.
      Good luck wannabele!
      "the greatest failure is a failure to try."

Comment

GREAT news. Congrats and stay safe!
        Fear not the armed citizen but rather the government that tries to disarm him.

Comment

Way to go! Here starts the begining of the end. I mean the last job you will ever Have. Stay focused and clear on what you do from now on. Everyone is watching you when you are in uniform.
          LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Make sure you raise your right hand not your left.....J/K.

GOOD LUCK......

Comment

I state your name do solemly swear...

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

It's exciting man and a great feeling...congrats and good luck to you. Now starts the real police work. Stay safe out there.

Comment

Thx yall

Comment

Originally posted by Hodges View Post
                    I second that. This board has helped a lot with my decisions as well. I will also be getting sworn in on May 25th at OCSO.
                    Can't wait to get started.
                    Good luck wannabele!
                    I have been with OCSO for 22 years, do you know what Sector you will be working? Welcome aboard.
                    Bulldog

Comment

<~~~~ still waiting to hear from the OCSO BI about looking at my original papers, but should be within this week or the next.
                      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6020 users online. 346 members and 5674 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X