300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Miami Police (Hiring Process)

Hello to everyone Im currently new here Im in the hiring process with the City of Miami I wanted to know if anybody else is in the same process how is it going is it moving fast or has anybody beed through this recently that can give us any heads up I already did my Physical Agility Test,Orientation,1 on 1 with my Background Investigator,and my Psychological Test I have an appoiment this week for my Polygraph which Im confident with just wanted to here from someone else in the process and good luck to everyone.

Ok guys so i had my Polygraph today I went ahead and did it now Im waiting for an answer from my department they told me it would be fast so here I am waiting checking my phone every 5 minutes waiting for that call.

Comment

What’s your time frame so far?... when did u apply?

Comment

Good morning guys I applied on March 4 2019 everything has been pretty quick now just waiting on the Polygraph results to move onto the next phase which I think is a deep Background Investigation

Comment

Ok guys I did my Polygraph after that my background investigation started it was preety deep and intense finally passed i met with the Detective and I was told I was going to be schedule soon to come sign The Conditional Offer Letter and after that they are going to schedule me for Psychology Test Phase 2 and Medical Exam nos lets see how everything goes yhis next coyple of weeks I woyld keep you guys posted any question you guys have Im more than happy to answer the best that I can

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7836 users online. 319 members and 7517 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X