300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Miami Police (Hiring Process)

Hello to everyone Im currently new here Im in the hiring process with the City of Miami I wanted to know if anybody else is in the same process how is it going is it moving fast or has anybody beed through this recently that can give us any heads up I already did my Physical Agility Test,Orientation,1 on 1 with my Background Investigator,and my Psychological Test I have an appoiment this week for my Polygraph which Im confident with just wanted to here from someone else in the process and good luck to everyone.

Ok guys so i had my Polygraph today I went ahead and did it now Im waiting for an answer from my department they told me it would be fast so here I am waiting checking my phone every 5 minutes waiting for that call.

Comment

What’s your time frame so far?... when did u apply?

Comment

Good morning guys I applied on March 4 2019 everything has been pretty quick now just waiting on the Polygraph results to move onto the next phase which I think is a deep Background Investigation

Comment

Ok guys I did my Polygraph after that my background investigation started it was preety deep and intense finally passed i met with the Detective and I was told I was going to be schedule soon to come sign The Conditional Offer Letter and after that they are going to schedule me for Psychology Test Phase 2 and Medical Exam nos lets see how everything goes yhis next coyple of weeks I woyld keep you guys posted any question you guys have Im more than happy to answer the best that I can

Comment

Good morning bro,

Came across your Forum Post by accident, I am currently on the Poly Exam Phase of the Hiring Process for MPD. How long was your exam? Also how long after you completed the exam did they reach out to you for your results and scheduled you for the next Phase?

Thanks

Comment

Hey buddy my exam was really fast maybe like 30 minutes or less something like 10 or 12 questions and dont call them yhey will call you mine was 2 days after the polygraph i got a call from the detective for my next schedule everything has been super fast

Comment

What Phase are you on now?

Comment

What Phase are you on now?

Comment

I passed my background investigation i was schedule to go and get fingerprinted and he told me he was going to schedule me to come by and sign the conditional job offer im waiting for that and after that i think just a medical exam and thats it

Comment

Ok guys so i got a call yesterday from my background investigator to come sign my conditional offer and also get fitted and also order my uniforms had to try different types jackets hats shoes everything also they schedule me today for my psychological test phase 2 which already did this morning and they schedule me for my medical next week and thats it Im really exited for how far the process has been hard and stressful but is worth it in every way i keep you guys posted next week we are going to be PAC 133 and we are schedule to start in August if everything goes well.

Comment

That’s awesome bro. Congrats on the big step! I haven’t heard anything after completing my Polygraph Exam on 07/01. Been hesitant on calling because I don’t want to seem pushy.

Comment

Thanks buddy I went this morning and did my medical exam phase 1 which includes everything blood,shots,hearing,medical,dental,vision, a Tuberculosis shot which i have to come Wednesday for the doctor to see and also i have to do a stress test wednesday they gave an appoiment today also i was schedule to go to HR Human Resources and sign and fill a whole bunch of paper work from pay to W2 forms to beneficiarys cant say much but alot of paper work from HR so i was told after the results from WednesdaY thats it no more test Im officially in we are PAC 133 and we start August 12 the academy is everything goes well i have met 2 girls so far and 2 guys from my class we are around 25 to 30 for this class PAC 133 what ever else you need buddy send me a private message or an email [email protected] and I will be more than happy to help as much as I can and good luck hope we can meet and be together on the same class

Comment

I’ll definitely be hitting you up if I get any updates on my end. Congrats again!

Comment

No problem buddy Im here to help as much as I can what ever you need Im here

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8986 users online. 429 members and 8557 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X