300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaper EOT courses?

I will be getting my acceptance of my EOT soon and need to take the 2 week course. I know SPC has the course... http://www.spcollege.edu/ac/SEPSI/EOT.htm But its $808 just for the course not to include the books and whatever I need to finish the course.

Any one know any cheaper colleges that have EOT available. thanks

Chipola college costs 180 dollars. At least it did in early 06 when I took it. Try googeling it, I dont have an actual web address or anything.

Comment

I second that I took it there in 11/2006 185.00 5 days long very laid back and there is a roach motel there (Excutive INN) a bed and cable no wireless, bar ect 30/ a night
      Last edited by off_kimball; 04-30-2007, 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

anybody have the link, i cant seem to find anything on EOT on their website

Comment

nevermind, I called the number... they do have the program. This is all I need once I get my Form 76 from the FDLE? or is there something else? thanks

Comment

Ask Chipola what else they want you to bring. The form is the only official document you will need aside from an ID card. But ask them, they'll be able tot ell you for sure.

Comment

Does this cover all the high liability courses required as per fdle

Comment

yes it covers all of the liabilities. when i talked to a guy at chipola about 2 months ago he told me once your registered hell mail you all of the books the regular recruits get and a dvd on the defensive tactics portion so you can study up before you come down and test out.

Comment

Awesome guys... I cant wait to get this 76 form and to get started at this long process done

Comment

What was the pass rate for the state exam after graduating from chipola? I heard its easy, just need a few weeks to study kinda deal. Ne one know?

Comment

STudy all you want. I had a 600 page book from ST Pete college, 2 400 Question Practice Test, not one thing I looked over was on the test. I passed the first time but it was not an easy test. READ all questions and ALL answers

Comment

Brevard EQ

I know Brevard Community College puts on a 6 day course. I took it and passed 1st try on the state test. Call them and speak with the lady who runs it, she is awsome. It's like 600-700 bucks, but only 6 days long so I figured it was worth it to only be away from home/work/pay for less time. Plus, I saved on hotels/rental car/food too. Good Luck.

Comment

I also went to Chiploa. Word to the wise, if you like hard liquor bring it with you, it's a partially dry county. Yes, there will be PLENTY of time to tip the bottle back, hahaha.

There is no need to study anything for the course. You will take tests there, but they are just required for FDLE, your score doesn't matter. This course is NOT going to get you ready for the state exam, that is up to you. All this course does is cover FDLE's butt saying you showed proficiency in the high liability areas. They will give you all the material you need to study for the exam, but it's all on you.
                          sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5771 users online. 336 members and 5435 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X