Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWC September close date

Hey guys,

Thinking of applying. Does anybody know the aprrox academy start date? I want be ETS'ing out of the military until August of 2020. Was thinking I should wait until the next one.

Well you have to think that the November close date is still in the hiring process and Class 38 does not graduate till around July. So if you did put in for it would be a tight timeline to cover. You have to think you need to do the PAT test, so getting leave to do that. Then you have to do interviews down here and being prior military from my experience its hard to get leave approved sometimes depending on your Chain of Command.

Comment

Originally posted by SilvaJ View Post
      Well you have to think that the November close date is still in the hiring process and Class 38 does not graduate till around July. So if you did put in for it would be a tight timeline to cover. You have to think you need to do the PAT test, so getting leave to do that. Then you have to do interviews down here and being prior military from my experience its hard to get leave approved sometimes depending on your Chain of Command.
      Thanks for the reply. I read the other threads trying to get a timeline. I also emailed a recruiter asking for a time frame. I will be getting home from deployment in July. Thankfully I have great leadership that understands getting out and allow leave almost always if it is necessary for employment. I am also in Mississippi so not to far of a drive. Thanks, again.

Comment

Submitted my application. Anyone that is still active duty Is there a form to submit for Veterans Preference? I am still active duty so I don't have a dd-214 yet. I asked my recruiter also. Good luck everyone. Now it is time to wait. Good thing the military has taught me how to do that!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6566 users online. 244 members and 6322 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X