300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Exam how detailed is it?

I am physically healthy but I have this cold that is going around! Is that going to cause a problem in my medical? I have been taking the cough medicine and antibiotics. I asked the pharmacist and she said that the cough medicine could show up as codeine on the drug test. I have stopped taking the cough medicine and just hope it does not show up she said it would only stay in my system for like 4-6 hours.

But for my medical I have elongated ligaments in my shoulder old HS football injury well one of them. Does not bother me at all and by looking at me you might not be able to tell I have hit the gym and built up the muscle around the shoulder. I have been living with it for almost 12 years now happened in 10th grade. It is nothing I would thing would DQ me from them medical.

Any idea what else goes on the in medical though questions they may ask test they may run, how long it takes?

thanks
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proversb 3:5

The physical I went through wasn't like the class 1 physical I received in the military. This one was your normal BP check, stehoscope (sp?) to certain areas, EKG, blood work and simple questions being asked.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Yes this helps a lot. My wife is a RN I should ask her to do a test run. She did it all the time when she was in nursing school. Coming home drawing blood (i really really hate needles), and blood pressure and most of what they will do i am sure. Thanks again

Comment

Hearing, vision, flexiblity, to add a few, and you should see the size of these needle they used on me to draw blood.
        LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mine was EKG, Chest, lungs, and lower back X-rays, blood, urine, vision, hearing,adn some other things.

I too was on heavy anti-biotics and alow prescription of steroids for a throat and ear infection, they will show up but won't DQ you as LONG AS YOU bring the meds with you in the original container and show them during your physical and they will make note of it on all the paperwork and if anything related to the meds show up it won't hurt you

Comment

perfect i will do that then i have like 3 different meds they gave me over the last month... so i will bring all of them!

also with the vision is it ok to wear contacts? Or do they make you take them off?

Comment

yeah just bring the original containers. I dont wear contacts so i dont no, but they didnt ask me if i did or not so i guess just wear them.

Comment

well i do not have the ones for the antibiotics any more... but i still have it for the cought suryp and the other one is the medrol dosepak, i have not taken any yet of that. i was scared to because of the drug test. so maybe i will hold off untill i am done with the medical exam.???

yeah i am just gonna wear my contacts then.

Comment

Have all the agencies u guys applied for done back X-rays or asked about back problems?
                  "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Mine didn't do an X-ray but asked if I had any problems/pain in my body.

Comment

prepare for the finger dip oil check!
                      "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

the who/what?
                        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3081 users online. 172 members and 2909 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X