Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDPD (out of state)

Hey,

New to the boards. Recently I have been looking into applying for a position in the MDPD. However, I live out of state (in New Jersey) and I was wondering if I actually have to go over there to start to application process or if I could print it out and start it here in New Jersey.

Also, what is the likely hood that they will hire out of state candidates?

Thanks

Hellhammer
    Last edited by hellhammer; 04-25-2007, 03:19 PM. Reason: Mispelling
    NJDOP
    Written Exam - 93.5
    NYPD
    Written Exam (June 2007) - 88

As far as i know you have to come here and take the CJBAT and also the Physical agility and maybe the TABE also. Then from there you can start applying.. But i would call a recruiter and just double check. i am sure the interview process would be easier for you because they would try to get you down here for one week to do everything, like poly,psyhc and so on. When you live here they leave you hanging with a lot of things, i have been in process with BSO (broward Sheriffs office) since December and still going throught the different things.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proversb 3:5

Comment

You actually need to take the CJBAT only, PAT is no longer required as you will endure the test throughout the academy.
      Also TABE is not required, the minimum education required is High School.
      You will need to apply and they will provide you with a date for the CJBAT if you are not an Officer already, from there if you pass they will send you an Orientation Package with the questionnaire you will have to answer and some other information regarding your orientation day.

If you need more information here is their website.

http://www.miamidade.gov/mdpd/careers-officer.asp

Comment

Thanks for the info
        NJDOP
        Written Exam - 93.5
        NYPD
        Written Exam (June 2007) - 88

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4014 users online. 187 members and 3827 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X