300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWC recruit 2019 thread

For those searching through multiple forum links, I am starting a new thread to refresh new inquires.

Frequently many of the same questions get asked and this way everyone can be in the same location for Q & A.

Good luck to y’all starting this month!!!! See you in the field!

Comment

When will FWC have another hiring announcement?

Comment

If your on the email list for People's First website, you will know when the next application process opens. Also reach out to your local recruiter, they should be able to assist. In the meantime, there is nothing wrong with making sure you have all your initial documentation together.

Good luck to the class that is starting on Monday 28 January, 2019, Go Class 38!!!!

Comment

If I am getting out of the USAF in August 2020 is this hiring process too soon? I see it has a closing date of Sept 2019?

Comment

The hiring process take snearly a year, I would strongly suggest you begin if your interested. Speak with a recruiter and have them advice you about timeline and how to work it with your current employment.

Comment

I recently got out of the Navy and I had my interview yesterday for officer. How long does it usually take to hear back after your interview?

Comment

JMW join us in the other thread, but usually about 2 weeks from what I was told

Comment

For those that have done the interviews, it is a while before the next phase. Expect any where from 4-6 weeks depending on what is going on in the agency. General rule is if you haven't heard bad news, then it is good news. as you use this form to communicate to each other, if none of you have not heard anything then nobody is in a better place or worse place than anybody else. if others start to get responses and you have not, allow some time to byg then it is worth reaching out. I do know of one person that almost miss their opportunity because there had been a software update and they had not checked their emails in a while.

Comment

• Hmitchell2190
                    Hmitchell2190 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for the update! I know it can be a lengthy process and having your reassurance really helps the wait!

How long does it take from applying on PeopleFirst to getting a PAT date?

Comment

from what previous thread have said.. We wont get a date until after the application process closes. So September or October

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6539 users online. 378 members and 6161 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X