300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOT Course

I plan on taking the EOT course in March at Palm Beach college. Does anyone have any insight on what I should except from the course. I've read about the course of fire at the range and how they see if you know how to do first aid and defensive tactics. It seems like a straightforward course..pretty much a refresher but again I just wanted to get any insight from you guys that have taken the course already. Thanks.

Why go to PB College when you can do it at Chipola College in 4 or 5 days? Hands down, Chipola is great for EOT. Highly recommended.

Comment

When I mine a year ago .. it was 2 weeks long...Mon-Thurs... it’s pretty straightforward....Monday-was classroom all day, Tues was driving course all day, Weds was gun range all day,Thurs was defensive tactics all day....The last week was classroom all day everyday going over FL laws and such basically preparing u for the state exam. Keep in mind the gun range, driving, defensive tactics , all the high liability stuff they only let u practice a few times then u have to test...u fail the test have to come back another time and redo it all(that’s how it was at St Johns Rivers)

Comment

After you pass the EOT course is it considered a FL P.O. cert or is it like Cali where your in a different P.O. catagory?

if that makes sense

Comment

You are considered Florida state certified...u can apply anywhere ...

Comment

Yea..you’ll also have to take the state exam..the SOCE. Some departments require you to have taken and pass it before you can even apply. Others like Fort Lauderdale Police will still accept your app if you haven’t taken the exam though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9946 users online. 386 members and 9560 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X