300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIami-Dade Police Department

Couldn't find a thread about this department, anyone in the process, currently or has gone through it? what is the process consist of? just trying to get an idea of it, Thanks.

What is up ya'll, just received an email to attend orientation for Miami Dade Police Department, anybody else going through it? or has gone through it? message me.

Comment

I submitted my PHQ on 04/06/19 Just waiting now. How long did it take to get contacted for your orientation after you dropped yours off ?

Comment

• LeoD83
        LeoD83 commented
        Editing a comment
        About a month or 2, depends on the amount of applicants.

Just to give an idea, I turned my PHQ in on 04/14/18, we had orientation in October, and the poly in November. My last update was a couple of weeks ago, my file has been submitted for final review, which has to get approved by nearly 10 people. I literally self sponsored to an academy and am graduating next month. Just sit tight and keep applying cause it's a long, slow wait.

Comment

Who in their right mind would want to work for Miami Dade in the first place

Comment

At this point I'll take anything to get some experience, I applied last November, got my orientation in February, did my Poly in March, got assigned a BI 3 weeks later, now just waiting.

Comment

• LeoD83
            LeoD83 commented
            Editing a comment
            Plus they start at $53K plus OT....

Just got invited to the orientation. What is the PAT like? What is the Poly and Psych like?

Comment

Have you done the PAT at their Miami Dade assessment center? if not I would do it if I were you, If you ever been on a Polygraph obviously you are going to have to be honest, just spill your beans and don't lie cuz they will probably find out, haven't taken the Psych yet, just got to turn in the paperwork to my BI and go from there.

Comment

• LeoD83
              LeoD83 commented
              Editing a comment
              PAT TEST

A. Exit vehicle
              B. 220 yard run
              C. Obstacle course
              (40 inch Police barricade,
              Hurdles 24/12/18 inches,
              Pylon zig-zag, low crawl)
              D. Dummy drag (150 lbs.) 100 ft.
              distance
              E. Obstacle course (repeat)
              F. 220 yard run (repeat)
              G. Revolver trigger pull (6 each hand)
              H. Re-enter vehicle

Took my poly last week just waiting to be contacted by my background investigator, taking the PAT soon

Comment

• Firefly18
              Firefly18 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, BobbiRayTrill. How it is going? Did you get contact by a BI?

• BobbyRayTrill
              BobbyRayTrill commented
              Editing a comment
              Still nothing just in hurry up and wait mode right now.

I took the poly last week too, waiting to be contacted as well. Taking PAT tomorrow!

Comment

I got contacted by my BI a week after I passed my Poly, you should hear back in about 2 weeks.

Comment

On the four week after poly and nothing

Comment

its been almost 2 months that I took my PAT and no contact from my BI

Comment

Hello everyone
                    I have a question and any answer would be appreciated. I went to orientation last month at the beginning, during the interview I was told I need to collect my marriage certificate and that I have to make corrections to a form on the application package along with .that I was also told that I needed to take the PAT within a month form that day, which I already did. Now, my question is, if I haven’t been contacted yet from a BI ( even I took the poly already) how am I going to turn in what the asked me for? I don’t know what to do.

Comment

Firefly18, you will be contacted by your BI, they did the same thing to me, I have everything together and still haven't been contacted by my BI. Still waiting on it.

Comment

• Firefly18
                        Firefly18 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you, Leo!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4221 users online. 290 members and 3931 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X