• LeoD83
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2014

I have my Interview on the 10th at 10am

Comment

• Firefly18
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2017

I just had my interview yesterday. Next class October and probably next one will be on December.

Comment

• LeoD83
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2014

I had my interview with my BI last Tuesday, now I wait for my background to come back, anybody else going though it?

Comment

• BobbyRayTrill
        BobbyRayTrill commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still waiting on my BI to contact me to schedule my interview. Been a month now.
    • LeoD83
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2014

Did you get assigned a BI yet? They will contact you eventually, mine took almost 2 months to contact me

Comment

• fightorflight19
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2019

How long more or less did it take you to hear back from your BI after they say you passed the Poly and sent your PAT results?

Comment

• Firefly18
          Firefly18 commented
          Editing a comment
          It took like two months and a half to hear back from my BI. The PAT is a piece of cake, I’m female, 46 yrs old and I did 4:30 . Did you go to high school here? If so, you can go to education department and get a copy of your diploma. After the interview she told me everything was looking good that if I didn’t hear from her then everything was fine. She emailed me to let me know my file was being reviewed by the chain of command. She also told me that I have to reapply again if not I’ll lose my place in the process, it was mandatory. Did you apply too? My advise to you is be patient, I know it’s hard , the wait kills anyone but no news are good news.
      • LeoD83
        Forum Member
        • Aug 2014

after my Poly I was notified a month later to have a BI assigned to you, then another 3 months to hear back after you do your PAT testing, you also got to understand that there's at least thousands of applicants everytime they open their positions, biggest agency in SE Florida so you have to give them time.
        Last edited by LeoD83; 09-22-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• BobbyRayTrill
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2019

I have my background interview on Thursday. What type of questions did they ask you?

Comment

• Firefly18
            Firefly18 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your BI will go over your file and any other document you need to bring. There is no questions asked, just clarifications if so. Also, you have to fill up a questionnaire before the interview. No big deal. Good luck!

• fightorflight19
            fightorflight19 commented
            Editing a comment
            How'd your interview go?

• Firefly18
            Firefly18 commented
            Editing a comment
            It went well, I had to turn in some documents, I did my fingerprints and I reviewed my application again. A couple days ago my bi emailed me to let me know my file is being reviewed now so we’ll see.
        • LeoD83
          Forum Member
          • Aug 2014

They just go through you application and if you need to add things to it you correct them and then they make you fill out, then give you a sheet to fill out an explanation on stuff, pretty simple, nothing too serious.

Comment

• fightorflight19
            fightorflight19 commented
            Editing a comment
            Any hope you think you'd be in the December class? Did your BI mention anything to you? Curious how long after meeting our BI it could take to hear back.
        • fightorflight19
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2019

What if I don't have my High School diploma but they're requesting both the original transcripts and high school diploma?

Comment

• LeoD83
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by fightorflight19
            What if I don't have my High School diploma but they're requesting both the original transcripts and high school diploma?
            You can go online and request a copy of your High School Diploma to the State that you graduated.

Comment

• NewComer1
              Forum Member
              • Nov 2018

Any info on this department? Schedule? benefits? Cant seem to find anything online..Union? Etc. Thanks.

Comment

• LeoD83
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by NewComer1
                Any info on this department? Schedule? benefits? Cant seem to find anything online..Union? Etc. Thanks.
                If you don't already know anything about this department then you should follow their Social Media, benefits and salary can be found on their Website.
                It's either PBA or FOP.

Comment

• fightorflight19
                  Forum Member
                  • Sep 2019

BI did neighborhood check, is this a good sign?

Comment

• BobbyRayTrill
                    BobbyRayTrill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, I was told by my BI that they would be doing the same after my interview. Then my BI told me to re-apply when they reopened the Police Officer position, and forward the confirmation email to them to stay in the application pool.
                • LeoD83
                  Forum Member
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by fightorflight19
                  BI did neighborhood check, is this a good sign?
                  Got that E-mail last Friday, I think she did a neighbor check, who's your BI?

Comment

• fightorflight19
                    Forum Member
                    • Sep 2019

Any updates yet from anyone for December?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 25493 users online. 68 members and 25425 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...