Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They want me to do a stress test running on a treadmill with a cardiologist.

Comment

Anybody knows when is the next Academy dates?

Comment

• Firefly18
        Firefly18 commented
        Editing a comment
        March 2020

Anyone that did the application drop off for Miami Dade Police on Dec 17th, Did you get a date for orientation yet?

Comment

• 1063NYPD
        1063NYPD commented
        Editing a comment
        I have orientation on Wednesday the 13th.

Are they hiring or taking applications anytime soon?
      I would appreciate any help, you can pm me as well.
      Last edited by NJLOCAL; 01-05-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• davisb17
        davisb17 commented
        Editing a comment
        I applied 9 months ago when they were hiring and I just got an email in December to drop off the application Dec 17th. Their not hiring right now. I’ll let you know when they start hiring again.

• NJLOCAL
        NJLOCAL commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your help

Hi, anyone here ever attend the Miami Dade Police Academy, Applied for the Police Academy in the last few months ? I applied for the self-sponsorship option and I’ve taken the CVSA, Pshyc, and physical agility tests. No one told me rather or not i passed or failed any of these except the physical agility test. After my Phyc interview the doc told me to contact a recruiter and provided me with her contact information. He also advised that the process usually takes up to about a month. The physc interview was extremely short maybe 15 minutes at most. It’s not how I imagined it . I guess I’m more concerned on rather or not I’ll get accepted or not. Any advice from previous experiences help.

Comment

Is anyone here able to explain what takes place at the orientation?
        F.E.A.R. – False Expectations, Appearing Real

Comment

Hello everyone!
          Does anyone have any updates? I’ve finally completed everything and waiting on final approval. Completed psych on 24 Feb, Medical part 1 on 8 March and part 2 on 10 March. Doctor told me I passed medical. Now just waiting on final approval for academy which next academy is 19 April.

Comment

• 2021LeoCert
            2021LeoCert commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven’t heard anything back from those guys regarding the part time self sponsorship

This thread hasn’t been used in a while. But I’m now going through the process — did the polygraph on March 17th. Anyone else out there going through it too?

Comment

Originally posted by 0fficerSkipp View Post
            This thread hasn’t been used in a while. But I’m now going through the process — did the polygraph on March 17th. Anyone else out there going through it too?
            Much nicer, easier to read post,…..good luck, keep us updated!

Comment

That's a real improvement.

Comment

Currently waiting for poly results.. then hopefully onto the psych test

Comment

Originally posted by ExpMark View Post
                  Currently waiting for poly results.. then hopefully onto the psych test
                  Good luck!!

Seems like I passed the poly since they scheduled me for the pysch on April 25th.

Keep me updated!

Comment

• 0fficerCorona
                    0fficerCorona commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you heard anything yet? I took the psych, poly and fingerprinted on the 14 and 15 of April, nothing yet

Good luck!!

Seems like I passed the poly since they scheduled me for the pysch on April 25th.

Keep me updated!

I am proud of what you’ve become dudette.

Comment

Originally posted by JediWarrior View Post

I am proud of what you’ve become dudette.
                    Just taking the advice of some dudes.

Comment

Good luck!!

Keep me updated!
                      Awesome, congrats on the pass. Did they reach out to you via phone call or email?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4276 users online. 287 members and 3989 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X