Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you guys attend orientation? I went to my orientation in May and have yet to get a polygraph date or anything?

Comment

• Firefly18
      Firefly18 commented
      Editing a comment
      I went to orientation in May and I was scheduled for the poly that day. I took it in June and that was it. Haven't been contacted yet.

I had mine in February, had poly in March

Comment

So I think they started the background check I had a hard inquiry on my credit report from Sarma-Merchants Associates and they are a background screening company. I haven't applied to any other jobs recently and wouldn't see any other reason why I would have a hard inquiry.

Comment

• Firefly18
        Firefly18 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you got contact by your BI?

• BobbyRayTrill
        BobbyRayTrill commented
        Editing a comment
        No, not yet. Still waiting.

I had Sarma on my credit report in March 15th, no contact from my BI since May 24th.

Comment

I just got contacted today for my BI. She said, she's starting background check. I thought they would do psychological test first but not. I'm happy the process is moving
        Let's keep posting here as we go. Good luck to all.

Comment

• BobbyRayTrill
          BobbyRayTrill commented
          Editing a comment
          Great to hear. Did she contact you by email or phone call?

• Firefly18
          Firefly18 commented
          Editing a comment
          She contacted me by email saying I passed pre-screening and polygraph, now background phase. Another email asking me to send her the PAT result.

I just checked and I have an inquiry from Sarma on my credit report dated on June 28.

Comment

• BobbyRayTrill
          BobbyRayTrill commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah mine was on the same day.

I got contacted by my BI the other day and took my PAT today. Check your spam/junk folder thats where the email went to.

Comment

I haven't heard back from my BI since July 6

Comment

I haven't heard nothing since May 24th

Comment

I was contacted by my BI today to schedule an interview for next week.

Comment

Oh that's great LeoD83. Good luck on your interview and please let's us know how it went.

Comment

Had my BG interview yesterday. I heard next academy starts in October. Praying to all the gods my background is good to go.

Comment

• Firefly18
                    Firefly18 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What they ask on the interview?

Last time I heard from my BI was In July, she said she was starting background, I wrote to her a couple days ago and she didn’t even reply back.

Comment

Miami Dade PD is opening their hiring process on October 7th for those interested.

Comment

I haven't heard anything from my BI since August 13th said she was going to contact me that week to set up an in-office interview. Has anyone been contacted recently?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4317 users online. 289 members and 4028 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X