300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any comments on Hollywood PD?

I am now applying for this department, after what happened with my process at MDPD I think I got to move on.
    Does any body have any thoughts about Hollywood PD?

one of the agents i work with was there 14 years. He said it is a nice place near the beach, but it is getting rough down there now. Everywhere down in S fl. is pretty rough from what i hear. Also, crime is climbing north into southern broward from dade. They are just going where more money is for their narcotic sales.

Just what ive heard.

He said pem pines, c. springs are nice agencies.
    CJBAT-Passed 8/17

Comment

I did a ride along with them a couple weeks ago and thought it was a great department. It is definitely my number one choice for Florida departments. It was pretty busy that night with two gun calls and a couple fights... had a chase the night before I rode. I was impressed by their equipment... one of the best I have seen. I look forward to applying with them in the next couple months.
      "If you aint got no money take your broke a** home"

Comment

I was looking into them too. They are in a lot of turmoil right now with those dumb cops getting locked up. Check out Hallandale, a lot of money and nice lateral money. I looking into them now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5511 users online. 307 members and 5204 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X