300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WadsonF
    Thank you, NavCop22. It's damn good to hear you got your job back, err, well another LEO position. I'm contemplating deleting the evil from my life (myspace) and continueing on.

Dont delete it because like others have said. Most people like myself and a few others in here have it to keep in touch with friends. I have one myself, but no one besides my friends knows I have one.

Another point that someone made here is dont advertise to the world about your career intentions. Use your myspace as your own without all the " I want to be a LEO" or stuff like that. This is a political position and just think if you were president and that you were always under the microscope. Same deal with LEOs and COs for that matter. Keep it on low profile and you wont have to worry about your career going down the drain.
    Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

It still blows my mind how so many Florida Departments hire at 19....
      Studies have shown that the average male isan't fully mentally matured until 25ish....
      Rest in Peace I.P.D.

Comment

Most in my area won't seriously look at you (as a white guy atleast) until you're 21, but there are exceptions.

Comment

That's interesting because aren't most females a few years ahead of their male counterparts? So a 19 year female might mentally be 21 or so...

Something to think about. :P
          "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

yeah thats what I have read also.
            Rest in Peace I.P.D.

Comment

Originally posted by operator48
              It still blows my mind how so many Florida Departments hire at 19....
              Studies have shown that the average male isan't fully mentally matured until 25ish....
              Here at 22 with two year on. I will admit that is very correct because all my friends are my age and some are not matured yet. My background is very different, I didnt have a choice but to grow up quick.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5864 users online. 347 members and 5517 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X