Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wadson

Want's to get hired.

How's everyone doing in Florida? Probably better than I am.
    WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

http://www.fpca.com/fpcajobsregionallists.htm

Comment

I dunno, an In Progress background is better than me.
      I'm still filling out applications and getting my resume together so I can get a May interview scheduled.
      ALSO looking for a job so I can bring money in while I go through this whole thing since my last job fired me for being in the process with the Indiana State Police and I had to quit the job I had for a week because they wouldn't give me a week off to take my CJBAT and TABE.

Trust me, you live in Florida so you've got it easier applying to agencies and a smaller travel time

I think by about August if nothing pans out then I'm going to look real hard into self-sponsor which will suck because non-florida residents pay more and you have to be a florida resident for at least a year to get the discounted price :| Gotta do WHATEVER it takes though. The end result is worth it.

Comment

Doing good here with Orange County. I applied in early January and just got a call from the BI yesterday asking me to make sure my original papers were ready to be inspected..
        "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Im supposed to be starting the academy a week from tommorow on a sponsorship but i dont know if thats going to happen, jsut had my physical friday and they can't even officially hire me until the clearence comes in which should be wednesday. Cutting it real close.

Comment

wadson what are you doing with yourself right now, are you in the academy or waiting to start or what?

Comment

Originally posted by WadsonF
              Want's to get hired.

How's everyone doing in Florida? Probably better than I am.

Nevermind... decided to be nice...
              Last edited by StudChris; 04-16-2007, 01:32 AM.

Comment

i read what you wrote before you decided to be nice, but you are very right.

Comment

Originally posted by StudChris
                  Nevermind... decided to be nice...
                  Go ahead and let me know what you wanted to say sir. Just starting a friendly thread asking how everyone is doing. Where is the reprehensible doing in that?

NJSURFER, I'm now enroute to July Full-time sir. How are you?
                  WadsonF 10-4's the above statement.

Comment

NJ
                    I got a call on a thursday evening telling me To go to oreintation the next day and start the academy on Monday so your not even cutting it close yet lol

Originally posted by njsurfer
                    Im supposed to be starting the academy a week from tommorow on a sponsorship but i dont know if thats going to happen, jsut had my physical friday and they can't even officially hire me until the clearence comes in which should be wednesday. Cutting it real close.

Comment

I'm starting the academy at PBCC on 29 May. I'm also enjoying the cool weather this morning.

Comment

wadson, i have sent you countless pages. well over 5000 words on how to get hired and where, as a 19 y/o black male it would be best to apply at in brevard county.

if that wasn't good enough and you had to start a tread, you're gonna have an FTO rip you apart for lack of comprehension.
                        "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

Wadson, why do you call everbody "sir". It makes me feel old.

Comment

Also, I think you should focus on getting through the academy first. From the posts I've seen you're gonna have a heart attack from stressing. Chill out a little. You're only 19 with you're whole life ahead of you!!

Comment

Originally posted by WadsonF
                              Go ahead and let me know what you wanted to say sir. Just starting a friendly thread asking how everyone is doing. Where is the reprehensible doing in that?
                              We had people in my academy that were ripped about for being underage and talking about or having pictures of them being drunk. And despite you telling me "I was not drunk", typing to someone saying "despite being drunk, im sursp[ize i can stillt ype... " seems to show otherwise. And this isn't the first time you've gotten all bunched up because of someone trying to give you advice.

And yes, I was trying to be nice and not air your mistakes out, but you asked.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4099 users online. 201 members and 3898 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X