300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Florida Crim Just. Academy

Is this a good academy, and is it hard to get into. I am thinking self sponcer but want to make sure this is a good school to get certified

thanks

The building is new, the facility is great. I think you will like it. I took an in-service course last week. Good luck let me know if I can be further help.
    Bullodg

Comment

Which Academy exactly?

There is the Seminole Community College Academy, or the Valencia Community College Academy..

Bulldog, who do you work for if you don't mind me asking? I'm applying with OCSO and i'm trying to build up my contacts.
      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

ocala, florida not sure much more about it other than the websites info.

Comment

Oh, okay, well, that knocks out Valencia or Seminole Academy's then. Can't help you with any of the others.
          "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I work for OCSO

Comment

Sending you a PM Bulldog!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5603 users online. 311 members and 5292 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X