300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NavCop22
    You made alot of good points. You are definetly right about the experience. However, someone whose green and whose never had any military LE experience is in for one hellva ride!!! by starting as a rookie there.

Anyone who's green and who's never had ANY LE experience is in for one helluva ride at ANY department they go to.

Comment

Originally posted by StudChris
      Anyone who's green and who's never had ANY LE experience is in for one helluva ride at ANY department they go to.

No way Stud. Take for example some of the small town sheriffs offices that are in the panhandle. Nothing goes on up there and I mean NOTHING. Also, you have these breakfast club type of places like the one we have down here which is Pinecrest PD. A security guard would see more action rather than being an officer with Pinecrest PD.

LMAO!!!. I remember when I took a ride along with Pinecrest PD. All we ever did was speed enforcement for the whole day. When I asked the officer when was the last time he did an arrest he said " It's been about little over a year". Talk about breakfast club places. LMAO. I've seen more action in a Marine Corp base on friday nights than I would ever see if I worked with Pinecrest PD. LMAO!!!!.
      Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

No way Stud. Take for example some of the small town sheriffs offices that are in the panhandle. Nothing goes on up there and I mean NOTHING. Also, you have these breakfast club type of places like the one we have down here which is Pinecrest PD. A security guard would see more action rather than being an officer with Pinecrest PD.

LMAO!!!. I remember when I took a ride along with Pinecrest PD. All we ever did was speed enforcement for the whole day. When I asked the officer when was the last time he did an arrest he said " It's been about little over a year". Talk about breakfast club places. LMAO. I've seen more action in a Marine Corp base on friday nights than I would ever see if I worked with Pinecrest PD. LMAO!!!!.
        Well, on the bright side atleast those guys have jobs.

Comment

I would much rather get paid alot to run traffic in pinecrest and relax instead of humping call to call and getting paid jack for opalocka. shrug.

Comment

Hey CJ arent you up for hire with MDPD??. What happened with that??. Why are you looking at different agencies for??. You are so close to getting hired on with MDPD arent you??. Plus I would add that you really dont want to get hired by Opa-Locka. Thats not really a good place to start off a career. If I were you I would aim elsewhere. Try looking at BSO or even corrections. That will get your foot in the door very easily.

Yeah man, I'm just getting tired of waiting. I just heard that Opa Locka was an agency that doesn't take very long to hire. Just weighing my options.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3192 users online. 208 members and 2984 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X