300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Exam

Does anyone know why they take 3 tubes of blood during your physical? I thought that was a little much, what exactly are they looking for that requires that much? I didnt even get any juice of cookies! I just thought they look for drugs and blood sugars, didnt think that required 3 tubes of it.

They normally test for certain illnesses, your cholesterol, hemoglobin content and the like along with the drugs.

Comment

Yay, i love giving blood...
      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character...Our great title is AMERICANS." - Thomas Paine

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

If your from NJ they check to see if you are radio active.

Originally posted by njsurfer
        Does anyone know why they take 3 tubes of blood during your physical? I thought that was a little much, what exactly are they looking for that requires that much? I didnt even get any juice of cookies! I just thought they look for drugs and blood sugars, didnt think that required 3 tubes of it.

Comment

Originally posted by IN PROCESS
          If your from NJ they check to see if you are radio active.
          When they hire you, if there is a blackout they can use you at night to direct traffic. LOL
          sigpicNEVER FORGET!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3179 users online. 172 members and 3007 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X