Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tjwashere1
    commented on 's reply
    I feel you, fingers crossed it does pan out and we get picked up. I reapplied for September

• OliverFWC
    commented on 's reply
    I would say it’s best to reapply just Incase the waitlist doesn’t pan out. If you reapply you’ll have to do everything again. PAT test and interviews plus all the waiting. The next application closes in September if I heard correctly.

• Tjwashere1
    commented on 's reply
    Would we have to go through the whole process again? Do we go where we left off? Lol is there a spring academy ? So many questions, gotta call them. Good job everyone hopefully we get picked up too for a spring academy.

• OliverFWC
    commented on 's reply
    Got the same email man! I’m just reapplying I believe it is a waitlist type deal. If a good bit don’t make it passed background checks they may pull from us. Not sure though.

• Hmitchell2190
    replied
    Just got mine and am moving on to background!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JMW0625
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear bud! But thanks for letting us know. Hoping to hear something soon.

• Tjwashere1
    replied
    Dear RECIPIENT.NAME.FIRST RECIPIENT.NAME.LAST,

Thank you for applying for the position of Officer with the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission.

Congratulations on successfully passing the interview phase of the hiring process for Law Enforcement Officer with the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. You were not selected in our first round of hiring, but your application packet will remain open until June 30, 2020. If we choose to hire and have a second academy before June 30, 2020, your application may then be forwarded for further processing and hiring.

We encourage you to reapply just in case we do not have a spring academy, or you do not continue in the process. This will ensure you continue with the hiring process and be eligible for all hiring's from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021.

So basically im selected but im im hold?? Can simsome explain??

Leave a comment:

• OliverFWC
    replied
    Be sure to read the entire email mine says that I passed the interview process however I was not selected for this round of hiring. I was super excited only to be very disappointed. Congrats to everybody that made it through! I’ll be reapplying!

Leave a comment:

• HeliFlyer
    replied
    Just received mine a couple minutes ago! Don't be discouraged seems like they are still processing everyone. Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• SilvaJ
    replied
    For those who haven't received an email yet I called the training center and they're still working on sending emails out so don't be discouraged! Also if you wanted to know your interview score you can call the training center and request them and no email them to you.

Leave a comment:

• JMW0625
    replied
    Congrats everyone! Hoping to hear something soon! Wonder if they’re going to send them all out today or over the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• SilvaJ
    replied
    Congrats on making it!

Leave a comment:

• bzambo
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Congratulations to you!

• KEYLEO22
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations!!

• bzambo
    replied
    Feeling so blessed right now, on to the next stage!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11840 users online. 473 members and 11367 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X