Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChucktheTruck
    replied
    There will be no definite date for the academy until the very end of the process. A lot of times the date slips because of hurricanes.

Leave a comment:

• Monotonous1
    commented on 's reply
    Is that a definite date for academy, October?

• Monotonous1
    commented on 's reply
    The number is around there. If you ever dig around the FWC website, there are some PDF documents that talk about the Breakout Academy and the numbers range significantly depending on the season and if people flop out.

• KEYLEO22
    commented on 's reply
    Only 34, that’s tough. I heard at least 40.

• Monotonous1
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't worry too much about the washout rate, as long as you're confident in yourself that you can go through the trials they put you through, you'll be golden bro.

• Monotonous1
    commented on 's reply
    Last time I spoke to the academy, I believe that about 34 positions were being filled.

• Noveske4ever
    commented on 's reply
    KEYLEO22 Thanks bud, good luck to ya

• KEYLEO22
    commented on 's reply
    Noveske4ever, conditionals go out after background and final offers go out after psych.

• JuJu_SoFla
    commented on 's reply
    I have not been contacted as well. From what I understand, the process starts prior to the BI making contact.
    Last edited by JuJu_SoFla; 05-13-2019, 03:27 PM.

• Noveske4ever
    replied
    Been about a month now or so but I can finally post.
    Good afternoon everyone, I'm currently in the Background phase as well. Hope everyone felt good about the interviews, and hope everyone is doing all right throughout the waiting game of the rest of the hiring process. I still have not got any contact from my BI. Few questions for anyone out there.

1. Anyone from the Santa Rosa/Escambia County area?
    2. What is the washout rate of academy once selected class starts process?
    3. Anyone know when conditionals go out, after background or psych?

Thanks everyone, and good luck to all of you. Look forward to seeing you guys/gals in October!

Leave a comment:

• bzambo
    commented on 's reply
    Dande11, JuJu_SoFla, either of you two been contacted yet? Since we are all from Miami.

• bzambo
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, good to know im in Miami.

• Hmitchell2190
    commented on 's reply
    Im trying to be as prepared as possible. Id rather workout a ton now and not get hired than wait till the last minute and be the one weighing my class down. Also thanks for all this info!

• ChucktheTruck
    replied
    My class had 27 start ( non sworn). Usually a handful of sworn guys join at breakout. PT is one a day but discipline sessions are more frequent. Figure that you will be doing some exercise 3 times a day for the first few weeks. Nothing on Saturday and Sunday. I was wiped out every evening after chow but some guys did additional work after the first month or so. I did BJJ maybe once during the week and twice on the weekends.

Leave a comment:

• KEYLEO22
    replied
    Has anyone found out how many positions fwc were hiring for? Still curious.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10830 users online. 447 members and 10383 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X