Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilvaJ
    commented on 's reply
    If you look at the last email we received, it says conditional after physical and eye exam and then after psyche we are supposed to get county offers.

• Jehutch9
    commented on 's reply
    Really? The person on the phone at the training center said county assignments went out with conditionals

• ChucktheTruck
    replied
    When I got my final offer (2weeks before the academy) I got my county assignment.

Leave a comment:

• SilvaJ
    commented on 's reply
    I don't we get our county offers till after we do our psyche test.

• KEYLEO22
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, it all depends on how fast the BIs get done with everyone’s stuff. I’m hoping for the first week of July lol.

• Jehutch9
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear, this is going to be a grueling wait for conditionals. I’m anxious for our County assignments I just want to know. I’m guessing it’ll be at least a month

• KEYLEO22
    replied
    Just got the call from BI, everything is sent to Tallahassee.!

Leave a comment:

• Dande11
    replied
    Happy father's day

Leave a comment:

• Monotonous1
    commented on 's reply
    Well if you're in the BI phase then you're more than likely going onto the next piece unless there is something incriminating in what he finds. I believe that they do send you a letter regarding the results of the investigation.

• UltraRun
    replied
    I hope everyone still in the process is still in good spirits. I haven't heard from my BI for quite some time so I hope that is a good thing.

if it doesn't work out for me I can always apply under the new notice: LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER - 77000344

Date: Jun 7, 2019

Requisition No: 56844

Agency: Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

Working Title: LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER - 77000344

Position Number: 77000344

Posting Closing Date: 09/14/2019

Leave a comment:

• B_r5495
    replied
    I am from the panhandle.

Leave a comment:

• Noveske4ever
    commented on 's reply
    What area of Florida are you from?

• B_r5495
    replied
    Hey guys I’m new here, just found out about this place a few days ago from a local FWC Officer. I’m currently in the background phase as well. It just so happens that my BI just came to my neighbors house about an hour ago and talked to them, he hasn’t made any contact with me yet. This was my first time applying so seeing the comments about having to apply multiple times before passing your interview I don’t think is quiet true. Anyways good luck to everyone hope to meet some of y’all in the academy!

Leave a comment:

• KEYLEO22
    commented on 's reply
    Iv only talked to my BI on the weekends as well.

• Jehutch9
    commented on 's reply
    Monotonous1 She said she likes to drop on sundays cause that’s typically when people are home

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6409 users online. 222 members and 6187 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X