Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told I was going to be put on the list, but nothing yet.

Comment

Yeah, I have realized everything FWC does is going to be slow

Comment

Yea I emailed to my fwc Recruiter he had me send a formal request for a ride along in August and I'm still waiting, taking fhp p.a.t this week in the mean time

Comment

Yeah, I was looking @ Fhp, but I'm going to wait and see how this goes.

Comment

I went on a ride along when I was visiting my brother in law in Sarasota county. its what really got me hooked. So hooked that I live in Arkansas and drove 12 hours just to take the fbat. I will be driving back and forth a few times this next year.

Comment

Geesh, that's a long drive lol.

Comment

Yea I'm in Broward county, im still waiting on the ride along, I just finished fhp p.a.t now waiting for the next step.

Comment

Just got word PAT test is gonna be mid JAN!

Comment

• Matt Baldwin
                    Matt Baldwin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where did you hear that from?

The swim is before the PAT, used to be anyway. There was no break in between when I took it a few years ago. It is a long process and will take sometime took me a year when I went through. Good luck to all of you! If you have any questions I check around here every once in awhile. It’s the best job in the world and would never go back to being a deputy after having worked as FWC for the last few years.

Comment

• onepercent
                    onepercent commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe the swim portion is at the very beginning, and also does not count towards the time. Time starts after the swim is complete.

Is anyone FwC recruiter setting up a practice Pat test?

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am in the class that is supposed to graduate next Friday. Due to Hurricane Michael, the schedule may be flexed.

It is through shared support and communication, this will be worth the challenge and time frame. When it is over, you will be amazed how fast the time went by.

I will be posting and sharing in the next class forum. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I will say, patience will be tested during this process, but the academy has been an amazing experience.

​​​​​​​As you make it to various stages and the anxiousness builds, know that it is only the beginning of an amazing experience.

​​​​​​​~ Forest

Comment

• bzambo
                      bzambo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hello Forest, I have a question if you don't mind answering please. When were you aware of where you will be locating too? Before the academy? After? Or during?

Application date has just been pushed back until the 26th of November.!

Comment

I applied a few days ago. First time applicant. My recruiter told me they have suspended the ride along program until summer 2019 due to the hurricane.

Comment

Oh, that sucks I have not been on one yet. What area are you looking to work Stormy82293?

Comment

Polk, Lake or Sumter. I live in Polk now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6163 users online. 216 members and 5947 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X