Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if breaking a lease is going to be an issue whenever it's time to move to our county? My lease is up at the end of the year and my family is going to stay there until we're about finished at academy. I've been told potentially if we provide a letter of service then there wouldn't be any penalties
    Last edited by Monotonous1; 09-25-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Any body got a call yesterday from the academy??

Comment

• Mitchatflorida
        Mitchatflorida commented
        Editing a comment
        My buddy did but I am still waiting for my call hope it goes out today. I’d start April 1st for the breakout

• Monotonous1
        Monotonous1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea I got a call the other day. Apparently due to the budget cut they were trying to fight, they had to push me to the May academy.

• Can't wait to meet everyone October 16th

Comment

• My class all met at Applebee’s the night before. It was really great because the first day you are running and gunning.

Comment

• If you are going to be in class 39 we are trying to friend as many of us on Facebook as we can and make a group message if people have questions about anything. Shoot me a PM with your name and I’ll send a friend request

Comment

• Just wondering if there is anyone out there that’s in the same situation as me. I took my psych test in mid September almost a month ago and I still haven’t heard wether I passed or failed and can’t seem to get answers from anyone at the academy. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Comment

• Rsd973
              Rsd973 commented
              Editing a comment
              I also took my psych evaluation mid September. Two weeks ago I got a call from the academy stating that due to budget cut they’ll be holding a academy early spring 2020 and that they have received all my required documents and just to hang in there and to continue watching my emails.

• Being told to wait is never an easy thing. We are go-getters and highly motivated people. The process is challenging because of the time frame and it is tasking because you want to know if you need to make changes in your life.

The simple way to look at what you have going on it, if you haven't heard "no" then it is still a "go." From beginning to end, it is nearly a year long process, every phase is almost 2 months and then the next phase.

As others have posted, it is a numbers process, many applicants dwindled to the few. There will be those that make it the first time and those that will have to apply several times over.

I was in Class 37, have just finished my year of probation, if I can offer any guidance, please just ask or drop a PM. I will not give away scenarios for you have to experience academy life for your self, but I will answer any questions I can.

Good luck to all!

Comment

• Not to rant but, heard from an officer they already had 6 people either quit or fail the academy. Its just frustrating to hear that and know plenty of us in here would have killed to get in.

Comment

• Monotonous1
                Monotonous1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea, I'm sure they would of killed for it too. Did you end up reapplying?

• griffinlocke
                griffinlocke commented
                Editing a comment
                For class 39 you’re referring to? I heard from the training center that class 40 will be starting early spring. They spilt the people up from this applicant pool into those (39,40). Shame that many people failed out, would’ve loved to been put in the earlier one.

• Monotonous1
                Monotonous1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Which class are you supposed to be in Griffin?

• Anyone know about the FDLE 77 form had a officer call from Mariana FL said he needed more info so he could fill it out also told me I passed my drug test. Just thought it was weird because he was asking the same questions my BI did. Also I’m certified joining the class April after state exam.

Comment

• Any cadets that are going to be in class "40" intrested in getting in group chat or facebook message group?

Comment

• Monotonous1
                  Monotonous1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea I would, probably best to wait till we get our paper or get closer to the date to form the group

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6282 users online. 317 members and 5965 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X