• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bzambo
    commented on 's reply
    I was told spring 2019

• bzambo
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Forest, I have a question if you don't mind answering please. When were you aware of where you will be locating too? Before the academy? After? Or during?

• JayGee24
    replied
    Well I can tell you from another FWC feed that the 9/25/2017 closing date still hasn’t started their own academy. They say it’s suppose to start January 28th. They had some delays because I guess they had so many certified applicants that FWC decided to push the non certifieds back to process the certifieds first. Hopefully that doesn’t happen to you guys!

Leave a comment:

• JayGee24
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info. I’ll keep that in mind.

• J2H
    commented on 's reply
    FAST is temporary (I was on one for Haiti). Phoenix Raven is OK (self-loading baggage), but to really get experience you'd want to stay on Patrol

• SilvaJ
    replied
    Anyone know when this academy is supposed to start?

Leave a comment:

• JayGee24
    replied
    Good luck everyone. I have decided not to attend the PAT test so I can join the Air Force Reserves as I have always wanted to serve my country. Again, good luck and hopefully it works out for all of you. I will continue my application process again after BMT and Tech School. I will be going Security Forces looking to get on a FAST team or a Phoenix Raven Squadron.

Leave a comment:

• Stormy82293
    replied
    I got Tampa @ 11am

Leave a comment:

• Rothy
    replied
    Congratulations everybody that is getting to move on to the PAT. Without a doubt this will be a long process and even if you're looking at coming in as breakout meaning that you have prior experience know that it's still a waiting game.

My name is Forest Rothschild and as I had previously posted I am from the most recent graduated class. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to either p.m. me or post here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Leave a comment:

• KEYLEO22
    replied
    I'm going to JAX, @10am

Leave a comment:

• BEVANS1985
    replied
    I got my email yesterday. I picked the 12th at Tampa. I got my flight and rental car booked.

Leave a comment:

• SilvaJ
    replied
    So what Dates did everyone pick do conduct the PAT?

Leave a comment:

• JayGee24
    replied
    Yep got mine too!

Leave a comment:

• SilvaJ
    commented on 's reply
    Same here got my email!

• Stormy82293
    replied
    I just got my email! Calling the center tomorrow to schedule

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6654 users online. 344 members and 6310 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X