Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilvaJ
    commented on 's reply
    You have to think there are 2 more days in Jacksonville for people to take the PAT test.

• Tjwashere1
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe its a scare tactic there's just no way, i would've saw a lot more people at the PAT witg that number lol

• Niles92
    commented on 's reply
    Wow 700 is crazy, I was thinking they didn't get as many applicants as they wanted since they extended the application deadline

• Tjwashere1
    commented on 's reply
    He said 700 applicants were scheduled to do the PAT. That's all he could tell me. But i feel a majority prob didn't come to it or failed. 700 is crazy though i hope it was a typo lol

• Niles92
    commented on 's reply
    Nut sure for an exact number for either of those but I took my PAT in Tampa on Friday at 11 and when I got there the sign in list was already full, so I'm guessing there's a good amount of applicants, you also have to factor in people failing

• SilvaJ
    commented on 's reply
    I have no idea!? If you could do that it would be much appreciated! Another thing who knows when this class is supposed to start?

• Tjwashere1
    commented on 's reply
    Wow lol what a trip man. Good luck brother!

• Tjwashere1
    replied
    Have you guys found out how many applicants are in the pool and how many are being hired out of our pool? If not illI ask and share here.

Leave a comment:

• Niles92
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that's what I figured, this is my first time applying as I am only 20

• SilvaJ
    replied
    Well I think personally if you pushed yourself during the test and it showed. The officers might keep that in mind when it comes to the interviews. Yes, Niles you might be right with people who are current or former law enforcement to show experience. We all just need to to put our best selves our there and go from there. I know its hard to get picked up on your first application. I know plenty of officers who applied more then once before they were hired.

Leave a comment:

• BEVANS1985
    commented on 's reply
    Niles I talked to Rothy before and he said that there were two people in his academy one from Montana II think and one from New Jersey. I am also from out of state and personally I think it would show ambition because we are dedicating a lot more time amd money for these trips down there and home. Just my $.02

• BEVANS1985
    commented on 's reply
    Ya I came down from Arkansas to take the test in Tampa this weekend. Just got home today.

• BEVANS1985
    commented on 's reply
    I asked my recruiter that yesterday and it is a pass fail and has no weight in the selection aspect. We will be graded on a point based system from here on out.

• Niles92
    replied
    That's what I figured but not sure how it would work out for those of us who are not current or former law enforcement therefore have no experience to go off of

Leave a comment:

• Tjwashere1
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't say necessarily, im sure your skills and experience pay a much heavier weight in the factor. The PAT might be deal breakers when applicants are close in hiring score. These are my assumptions.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10148 users online. 374 members and 9774 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X