Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWC November closing date process.

Anyone in the upcoming FWC process?

Yes, I am. Currently in the process to take the FBAT. First time applicant from Palm Beach County.

Comment

Good luck with the Fbat. I heard this will be a long process.

Comment

I applied for the November app. I passed the CJBAT and am now just waiting! Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the waiting party lol.

Comment

Im starting the process soon . passed cjbat currently going on a ride along this month. Then the swim and fbat somewhere around november or the beginning of the year is what my recruiter told me.

Comment

What area are you in?

Comment

I applied in June! Haha. Recruiter told me PAT invite won’t even be sent out until probably Jan 2019 since after the closing date they will have to process all of the applicants. Assuming it is something like FHP, if I were you guys I would already start getting everything together because after the PAT you only have roughly three weeks to get your supplemental turned in and in my opinion the faster you get them turned in the faster you will get processed! And if you all didn’t know, you have to pass the PAT in order to even get a supplemental application so you all better start running and swimming now!

Comment

I am also in the Nov application process. I passed my fbat already and have been working out and running and swimming. Anyone know if we swim after or before on the PAT?

Comment

Can’t really say because the FWC website doesn’t say. My guess is you do they obstacle course first, get a break, and then do the swim. Although, when I did my PAT at Broward IPS they had us swim first and then do the course. Then again the swim was only 50 yards!

Comment

• BEVANS1985
                      BEVANS1985 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice. The website says 150 yards so thats what I am practicing but will be very pleased if its only 50.

• JayGee24
                      JayGee24 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was not for FWC so the swimming will be 150.

I had a friend in the last FWC process and he told me that the swim was before the actual obstacle course.

Comment

• BEVANS1985
                      BEVANS1985 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thats good to know. I know as of right now swimming takes alot out of me. So I am going to practice that alot more. Its still plenty hot here in Arkansas for me to hit the pool.

If hired, where is everyone wanting to go? I am looking at Charlotte, Sarasota, or Lee counties.

Comment

Collier, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade or Broward.

Comment

Alachua, Marion, Lafayette.

Comment

Has anyone gone on a ride along yet?

Comment

• SilvaJ
                            SilvaJ commented
                            Editing a comment
                            wow that many people, interviewed?!! This is going to be a long slow wait.....I'm already anxious waiting!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10586 users online. 472 members and 10114 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X