300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne/Brevard County Officers

Any officers from Melbourne/Brevard County area to answer some questions?

maybe...

i'm more open to PMs.
    anything you do in the county has to go thru police testing.
    just a heads up.
    http://www.brevardcc.edu/?mainframe=...t/sub_nav.html
    "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

Fire away :-)
      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Good Departments and Good Area???

I'm a police officer from a large city in the midwest with 9 years of experience. I was in your neck of the woods recently and was impressed with the area and cost of living. I stayed in Melbourne and visited surrounding areas. Possibly interested in relocating my family to warmer ground and looking for good departments to work for. What are some reputable departments (morale and benifits wise)? How is the Brevard County area? I want a safe city for my family obviously and a supportive work environment! Can you obtain a Florida P.O.S.T. waiver (or test out) or do all departments require yot attend another full academy?

Thanks and Stay Safe

Midwest 5-0

Comment

for this one i'll send you a PM tomorrow.
          i don't BS.
          "In a bacon-and-egg breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed." - Brian Billick

Be that pig.

Comment

dogma vs. karma,

Sorry, totally missed your pm comment in the first thread. Thanks! Any "NO BS" info would be great!

Stay Safe

Midwest 5-0

Comment

pm sent............

edit:
              four pages sent, actually!
              nobody likes a loud mouth.
              Last edited by dogma vs karma; 04-08-2007, 11:27 AM.

Be that pig.

Comment

i heard brevard SO is kinda hard on its deputies?

Comment

Is it true about being hard on deputies? I heard from one of their guys its a good place to work. Although he only had about 1 -1.5 years on. Everybody thinks things are great in the first year. I heard their only negative is the schedule, five 8-hr. days. OUCH!! But tell me if I'm wrong, I really only heard that one opionion.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLineCop
                    Is it true about being hard on deputies? I heard from one of their guys its a good place to work. Although he only had about 1 -1.5 years on. Everybody thinks things are great in the first year. I heard their only negative is the schedule, five 8-hr. days. OUCH!! But tell me if I'm wrong, I really only heard that one opionion.
                    They work a 12 hour shift.

Comment

Originally posted by soflacop
                      i heard brevard SO is kinda hard on its deputies?
                      they were so hard, they chased me out of brevard 21 yrs ago...

laughing all the way to the bank...( wink)
                      " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                      " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6277 users online. 355 members and 5922 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X