300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakeland, FL

Hello all. I am suppose to take the civil service exam this friday for the position of crime scene technician. Does anyone know anything about this area and the department there?

I just did an interview last week with the gwinnett county police department for the same position. I should hear something this week or next week. Should I go ahead and take the test for lakeland? My mom and sister said to let it go and I'm not sure if I want to leave georgia.

Any advice would be appreciated.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Well, I am from Lakeland and although I am not an officer, I did several years as an Explorer and still know quite a few officers.

Lakeland is a great city and a great agency to work for. The cost of living isn't to outrageous and LPD pays fairly well. They seem to be very technology and training motivated. You get a take-home car and they have good number of specialty units though I hear it is a bit hard to move around.

I have a buddy who is a sergeant there and know several other officers. If you have any questions about the department I can get with them and get an answer. As far as the area, just ask and I can get answer for them as well.

I would recommend taking the test. What could it hurt?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5354 users online. 313 members and 5041 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X