Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John3:16
    replied
    Myspace is the norm with lots of police agencies. You will probably see it where you serve. It's a way of staying intouch with the youth and identifying any predators to them.

Leave a comment:

• NavCop22
    replied
    Originally posted by soflacop
    Why not? Alot of people from the younger generation has myspace, i have one and so do alot of my coworkers.(although mine is on private, so only my close friends can see it.) but i wont add MDPD myspace to friend list cause i could see them making a big deal out of what some peoples sites have on them.

I dont know its just not something that you would see from a police department. Never seen it before I guess with the only one being LAPD but they use that one for recruiting. Its just something you dont see everyday I guess.

Thats real smart that you have yours on private. I have seen many officers and deputies including myself that have posted some stuff online not (myspace) that their agency frowned on and then out the door.

Leave a comment:

• soflacop
    replied
    Why not? Alot of people from the younger generation has myspace, i have one and so do alot of my coworkers.(although mine is on private, so only my close friends can see it.) but i wont add MDPD myspace to friend list cause i could see them making a big deal out of what some peoples sites have on them.

Leave a comment:

• NavCop22
    started a topic Miami-Dade Has A Myspace??!!!!

Miami-Dade Has A Myspace??!!!!

Miami-Dade Myspace Page I really dont know what thats all about. I'm actually confused about why they would have a Myspace.

Miami-Dade Myspace Page

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5196 users online. 347 members and 4849 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X