300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami-Dade Has A Myspace??!!!!

Miami-Dade Myspace Page I really dont know what thats all about. I'm actually confused about why they would have a Myspace.

Miami-Dade Myspace Page
    Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Why not? Alot of people from the younger generation has myspace, i have one and so do alot of my coworkers.(although mine is on private, so only my close friends can see it.) but i wont add MDPD myspace to friend list cause i could see them making a big deal out of what some peoples sites have on them.

Comment

Originally posted by soflacop
      Why not? Alot of people from the younger generation has myspace, i have one and so do alot of my coworkers.(although mine is on private, so only my close friends can see it.) but i wont add MDPD myspace to friend list cause i could see them making a big deal out of what some peoples sites have on them.

I dont know its just not something that you would see from a police department. Never seen it before I guess with the only one being LAPD but they use that one for recruiting. Its just something you dont see everyday I guess.

Thats real smart that you have yours on private. I have seen many officers and deputies including myself that have posted some stuff online not (myspace) that their agency frowned on and then out the door.
      Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

Myspace is the norm with lots of police agencies. You will probably see it where you serve. It's a way of staying intouch with the youth and identifying any predators to them.
        "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowlege of the Holy One is understanding." (Prov 9:10)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6261 users online. 372 members and 5889 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X