300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• job offers

Hey, anybody out there know how ccso contacts people if they are offered a job....meaning do they send a letter or do they phone you....thank you....
    Last edited by k-man; 04-04-2007, 04:05 PM.

Originally posted by k-man
    Hey, anybody out there know how ccso contacts people if they are offered a job....meaning do they send a letter or do they phone you....thank you....

They usaully have you come in to sign it. Thats how it was for me when I was hired with them. Then they explain the rest of the hiring process from that point on. After that point everything else is done at light speed to get you in. Psych and med are in the same week, careful if not the sameday. Its really quick and thats one thing I like about them. They sure as hell dont mess around with the applicants unlike some other agencies do.
    Law Enforcement is a career like none other. You face challenges everyday and you get rewarded in the sametime. Thats why LE work is the best career an individual can ever choose. - Me

Comment

Back when I was offered a job from them I was contacted via phone by someone with HR. I'm sure something followed in the mail a few days later but almost every agency I know of will contact you in person to notify you of a job offer.
      sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4697 users online. 329 members and 4368 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X